Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Perseverance furthers!

Posted by Michiel 318iS 
February 19, 2021 02:53PM
Hi guys...

According to the 'new' posts on the forum, I haven't checked in for almost 2 years...
I'm so sorry for that...

It was the latest landing on Mars that made me come back, the name of the Mars rover (Perseverance) reminded me of the late Rick Jost's signature message: Perseverance furthers.

So how are you doing?

Got my contract with BMW ended during the pandemic, currently looking for a new job.
Still driving a E61 520d and R259 R1100S, the E30 318iS hasn't moved an inch since 5 years
February 19, 2021 05:04PM
Doing fine. I'm starting my first regular full time job since 2016 next week. It's been all contract work since then with some breaks that were so long I thought I might be unofficially retired. The job will be with a company I've been contracting with since May. I've been working on the design of the factory that's going to build the battery for the GM electric cars that will help the US catch up with the rest of the world - Norway in particular, if you've seen the ad. :biggrin:

Since I work from home home now, my E30 mostly sits in the garage, but it does still take me out to some bike rides once in a while.

Good luck with the job search. I hope I'm done with that for a while.

John
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login