Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Advanced

91 318i FS

Posted by wodcutr 
April 16, 2009 08:59PM
Hey guys - just thought I would let you all know of a car that's for sale. I got it thinking my soon to be 16 yr old daughter might want the same thing my oldest drives. I think she is afraid of the manual tranny and says she would rather have one of my automatics. Oh well, it is a pretty good car AFAIC. I have it posted on other forums, craigslist, and here locally. Didn't know if anyone here might be interested...here is the link to my add locally! ADD

Dan
April 17, 2009 04:16AM
i must have missed it. how many miles?

April 17, 2009 08:56AM
148,000 miles! So Daniel, after much persuasion from you I finally am a member of r3v. I have not listed this car FS on there, but they seem to be alright even if I am a noob. That site has a ton of action and lots going on. The old BEN used to be that way only more sophisticated. I wish there was a way to promote this place as the more users we have the better IMO. Oh well, thanks for your interest and for commenting!
April 17, 2009 03:24PM
i agree on all fronts. r3v can be immature at times, but the info there is overwhelming, and it is definitely the core of the e30 knowledge base. also, the marketplace there is invaluable. if you are looking for a quick sale, i would definitely list it there.

June 20, 2009 06:03PM
wodcutr

I finally made it over here. Oddly enough it was a link from R3V. It had to do with subframe bushing replacement. I am looking forward to contributing.

BTW, love the spell check!
June 21, 2009 10:09AM
Ya, that was my suggestion and it is a real plus as sometimes I use big words that I don't know how to spell! B)-
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 3 on September 29, 2015
Record Number of Guests: 116 on November 11, 2017