Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Site Problem?

Posted by alanrw 
June 25, 2010 10:21AM
I just tried to navigate to the site with my favorites click:

[bmwe30network.net]

and got an error message. I had to go into my browsing history to access the site from another angle.

alan
June 25, 2010 10:22AM
Never mind, it seems fine now, maybe just a momentary glitch? Too much salt water on a relay?

alan
June 25, 2010 01:34PM
alanrw

[bmwe30network.net]

and got an error message. I had to go into my browsing history to access the site from another angle.

alan

This is just the site trying to convince its members to find a way to get to the E30 Picnic this weekend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1989 - E30 - M20 - Manual. Approximately 270,000 miles
2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approximately 110,000 miles
June 25, 2010 06:53PM
Earendil
alanrw

[bmwe30network.net]

alan

This is just the site trying to convince its members to find a way to get to the E30 Picnic this weekend.

Tyler,

I would love nothing more, right now, than to be able to drive the iX down and be a part of this annual shindig; but I don't have my passport yet and i have to cut the lawn sad smiley
Yeh, the lawn could wait but the P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act has made it quite difficult for some of us to go where we were once welcomed...not by the people; they're great; but by the fear mongering power politicians(yours and ours) :X

This is now a complete joke...
[www.peacearchpark.org]

I used to work in, live in and enjoy visiting the United States and I even have a Social Security card and retirement funds on hand...but, I can't cross the border and I can't collect what is rightfully mine because I am apparently a citizen of a terrorist supporting nation!

Sorry for the rant; we have some equally stupid and ignorant politicians up here...they all beg to be tarred and feathered grinning smiley

Oh, no site problems here; I've been at work all day winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login