Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Articles...

Posted by Archeo-peteriX 
December 07, 2008 12:25PM
One another forum I frequent, there is a feature that might work for us here.
When anyone posts and article of interest, all it takes is for someone to reply to the post with 'Belongs in the Articles' and the post is archived to the 'Articles' section.

This would make it easy and not require special handling other than someone to trigger the archive.
Later, someone could go through the archives and prune out any non-pertinent discussion like "cool article" or "Way to go Archie" winking smiley

Just a thought...
December 07, 2008 12:29PM
Good idea. I'll see what I can do to get that set up.

December 08, 2008 12:28PM
Dave_G
Good idea. I'll see what I can do to get that set up.

Dave, you get paid by the hour, right?

perseverance furthers
December 08, 2008 12:53PM
rkj
Dave, you get paid by the hour, right?
Uh, yeah. Sure. I just haven't figured out what currency yet.

December 08, 2008 01:09PM
Dave_G
Uh, yeah. Sure. I just haven't figured out what currency yet.

Seriously... Do you have a paypal account we can chip in for this on or some other way we can help? I don't mind sending some cash and if, at the end of the day, you bring in more than you've spent, that's certainly fine with me!

Cab
1990 325i(s)
2004 325XiT
December 08, 2008 01:13PM
Yeah, I do. I was planning to get to that once I was sure that things were mostly stable, which it looks like they are. I'll probably post an announcement sometime this evening.

December 08, 2008 01:55PM
Dave_G
Yeah, I do. I was planning to get to that once I was sure that things were mostly stable, which it looks like they are. I'll probably post an announcement sometime this evening.

Excellent!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login