Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Latest / recent post list

Posted by igor325 
December 13, 2008 09:29AM
I would really like a feature where you can see all latest posts in one place. I know some other boards have a feature where you can see 'recent posts since last login' or "all unread posts by you" (you also have a feature where you can click and "mark all posts read" - so when a new post comes in it's easily visible)....

Igor

P.S. I just saw that on the main forum view you can set "Mark Forum Read" but got to see how that helps me with "all messages to all forums" list I suggested...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2008 09:32AM by igor325.
December 13, 2008 09:40AM
igor325
I would really like a feature where you can see all latest posts in one place. I know some other boards have a feature where you can see 'recent posts since last login' or "all unread posts by you"

Good idea. I have found a module that will do this. I just need to configure the template we're using to make use of the module. It's coming!

December 13, 2008 12:36PM
isn't this kind of the same as having the thread title in bold with (x new) in red next to it?

December 13, 2008 12:55PM
daniel
isn't this kind of the same as having the thread title in bold with (x new) in red next to it?

Well, partially. This addition should allow you to list only posts by 'daniel' or from Dec 10 thru Dec 13' etc.
It just saves having to scroll through pages and pages of old stuff looking for potential replies...when we get up to critical mass that is winking smiley
December 13, 2008 11:26PM
Archeo-peteriX
daniel

Well, partially. This addition should allow you to list only posts by 'daniel' or from Dec 10 thru Dec 13' etc.
It just saves having to scroll through pages and pages of old stuff looking for potential replies...when we get up to critical mass that is winking smiley

ah ok. makes sense now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login