Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Has anyone notified Gus?

Posted by Cab Treadway 
December 07, 2008 11:58AM
I'm going to send him a message about what is going on, but I didn't know if anyone already had.

Nice work, Dave, looks good, and big thanks!
rkj
December 07, 2008 12:02PM
Cab Treadway Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm going to send him a message about what is
> going on, but I didn't know if anyone already
> had.
>
> Nice work, Dave, looks good, and big thanks!

Good idea, can we have all the tech articles from somewhere? hot smiley
December 07, 2008 12:05PM
Please do let Gus know. (I have no idea how to reach him.) I can't guess how much of our little community we'll end up losing from this episode, but I hope we can get most of us back together. The only way to do that, though, is to get the old site back up so we can direct people to this one.

Currently this new site is boasting seven members. sad smiley

December 07, 2008 12:20PM
Dave_G Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please do let Gus know. (I have no idea how to
> reach him.) I can't guess how much of our little
> community we'll end up losing from this episode,
> but I hope we can get most of us back together.
> The only way to do that, though, is to get the old
> site back up so we can direct people to this one.
>
> Currently this new site is boasting seven members.
> sad smiley

Seven is a good start and once the search engines glom onto us we'll be back in business.
With a few more features, we should gain new members thumbs up
December 08, 2008 04:34AM
Dave_G
Please do let Gus know. (I have no idea how to reach him.) I can't guess how much of our little community we'll end up losing from this episode, but I hope we can get most of us back together. The only way to do that, though, is to get the old site back up so we can direct people to this one.

Currently this new site is boasting seven members. sad smiley

I have sent Gus an email, to the account where I've been most successful getting a reply. I let him know what happened, and I've asked him to stop by and check us out, make sure we're not stepping on his and/or Toby's toes, and extended him our thanks for many years of mostly trouble-free forum management.
December 08, 2008 04:42AM
Cab Treadway
I have sent Gus an email, to the account where I've been most successful getting a reply. I let him know what happened, and I've asked him to stop by and check us out, make sure we're not stepping on his and/or Toby's toes, and extended him our thanks for many years of mostly trouble-free forum management.
Thanks, Cab. I've tried to make this forum like the old one for the sake of continuity, but I am a little worried that that might be perceived as stepping on toes. If so, I have no problems with a more drastic redesign.

Click here to login