December 08, 2008 01:52PM
i think we should move the announcements/suggestions subforum below the community/technical subforum.

December 08, 2008 01:54PM
daniel
i think we should move the announcements/suggestions subforum below the community/technical subforum.

I was thinking the same thing since most of the posts are now becoming community ones.
December 08, 2008 02:13PM
C'mon, give me a hard one. tongue sticking out smiley

The Announcements section is configured so that if the admin posts a new announcement, it will show up on top of everything for a while. I will probably leave that function alone, since if I make an announcement, the hope is that nobody misses it. I can change the amount of time that it stays on top, though.

December 08, 2008 06:58PM
Dave_G
C'mon, give me a hard one. tongue sticking out smiley

The Announcements section is configured so that if the admin posts a new announcement, it will show up on top of everything for a while. I will probably leave that function alone, since if I make an announcement, the hope is that nobody misses it. I can change the amount of time that it stays on top, though.

That sounds right. I like the layout so far. Have we discussed a for sale section?
December 08, 2008 07:52PM
rkj
That sounds right. I like the layout so far. Have we discussed a for sale section?
Yup, that's coming. Keep watching this space. smiling smiley

December 25, 2008 10:35AM
A place to say what your location is. I always liked that on the other forum.
December 25, 2008 12:25PM
rkj

Yes, right below the avatar. It's probably a very easy thing for Dave to include smiling smiley
December 25, 2008 08:26PM
rkj

good idea. i knew there was something missing over there. maybe even a "what e30 do you have" slot

January 03, 2009 10:02AM
Archeo-peteriX
rkj

Yes, right below the avatar. It's probably a very easy thing for Dave to include smiling smiley
Sorry, I've been busy over the holidays. smiling smiley

I wish it were a very easy thing. It's one of two things at the top of my list to add to the forums (the other being a small label for BENN financial supporters). However, it will take a little code hacking on my part, which I haven't had the chance to tackle yet. But I will, soon, I promise!

January 04, 2009 09:22AM
Dave_G
I wish it were a very easy thing. It's one of two things at the top of my list to add to the forums (the other being a small label for BENN financial supporters). However, it will take a little code hacking on my part, which I haven't had the chance to tackle yet. But I will, soon, I promise!
Done!

January 04, 2009 07:33PM
Dave_G
(the other being a small label for BENN financial supporters).
Got that one too. Thanks again to everyone who has contributed to keep this site going! smileys with beer

January 04, 2009 07:55PM
Dave_G
Dave_G
(the other being a small label for BENN financial supporters).
Got that one too. Thanks again to everyone who has contributed to keep this site going! smileys with beer

Geez...I no sooner shift into fourth gear than I become a 'jock' grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login