Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is e30world connected to BEN?

Posted by Ernest 
December 01, 2012 06:58PM
Hello everyone! I hope winter (if you have it) is treating you well. smiling smiley

Our little e30 club decided it was time to get our site updated and back with the times, so I'm now in the hunt for some good articles to include in the site. I wonder, is the administrator of e30world connected with BEN? He links back here and I was hoping to get in touch with him to ask permission to use his table of e30 specifications on our site.

Anyway, if any of you have any e30 related articles, I would love to publish them on our site. We aren't in it for any profit. We just want to get as much information about the e30 out there to help our fellow owners. grinning smiley Of course you'll get full credit as the author and if you wish, a link back to your site/profile page. grinning smiley
December 01, 2012 08:28PM
Where is your club based? Just wondering where another group of aficionados resides. The Pacific Northwest has quite a number of E-30 as evidenced by the annual picnic just for E-30s that is well attended.

Bob in Lake Havasu
December 01, 2012 08:32PM
Hi Bob, we are in the Philippines, mostly in Manila but we do have readers/members from other parts of the country. smiling smiley We've been at it for over 10 years now. grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2012 08:33PM by Ernest.
December 01, 2012 08:41PM
Wow, the chariot of the gods really has a world wide following!!!
I have never been to the Phillipines. Our church has sent missionaries there for many years though, so I hear about some wonderful people there.

Bob

Bob in Lake Havasu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login