Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Haynes manual

Posted by Jose Pinto 
September 23, 2012 05:46PM
Just bought the Haynes manual for the Mercedes Benz w124, and sw this add on the back cover:

Woman Workshop manual

:eek:

I was expecting a much thicker book, so I can't believe it is much in detail and suitable for the home enthusiast...
September 23, 2012 09:55PM
Well, if it is like the book one of my co-workers had on his desk for a few years..."Everything Men Know About Women" every page was blank.

Bob in Lake Havasu
September 24, 2012 04:20AM
Bob in Everett
Well, if it is like the book one of my co-workers had on his desk for a few years..."Everything Men Know About Women" every page was blank.
:clap:

The worst is to diagnose the problems at first, exchanging fluids is prety easy and self explanatory.
hot smiley
September 24, 2012 12:15PM
There's so much difference between the different models, you can't list it all. It's a bit like an English car, most share the same problems but you have to get to know and understand your own car and even then you'll keep messing it up. English cars always have flaws and always have the steering the other way round. Lots of similarities :-)
September 24, 2012 12:18PM
For the E30 I got a manual (I think it is a Bentley but I'm not 100% sure) on a loan. The owner once owned an E30 but had to sell as he could no longer keep it. He does not want to get rid of the manual though, so I can lend it eternally but it will never become mine. Funny situation, makes me affraid of using it.
September 24, 2012 06:12PM
The Woman manual is almost the same way.

Bob in Lake Havasu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login