Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Two months already (personal)

Posted by Jose Pinto 
August 06, 2012 08:48AM
Is not interesteing for you, but I felt like sharing.

It's been 2 months now that I am separated (divorced) from my ex-wife.
Just so you know our cars last longer than some weddings! :boohoo:

Time to move on now, that part of my life is sorted for the best.
:biggrin:
I've been sort of quiet here on BENN because I'm picking up chicks on facebook most of the time online.
hot smiley
August 06, 2012 09:33AM
Sorry to hear about your breakup but very happy that you are moving on :cool2:

Have some fun and don't get tied down until or unless the right one comes along winking smiley
August 06, 2012 03:30PM
Archeo-peteriX
Sorry to hear about your breakup but very happy that you are moving on :cool2:

Have some fun and don't get tied down until or unless the right one comes along winking smiley

I guess I had enough "tied down" for a while, not falling on the same trap soon! :cool:
It's still kind of sad, but sometimes things can't be fixed and best thing to do is look forward and move on.
Now you understand where all the poetry was comming and stuff...
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
August 06, 2012 05:34PM
Yes; it all makes sense now.
August 07, 2012 12:35PM
Things in life don't always turn out the way you want it to. I guess the crisis in the south hasn't helped either. Do you have kids?

The bright side is: this is a chance to change this. Things you never could do, regretted, never were able to do. Enjoy life, whatever comes along. Who knows where you'll end up next?
August 07, 2012 07:02PM
Jose,
Thanks for letting us listen to your situation. I went though one of those myself some years ago. Eventually the right one came along and we have been 32 years married now.

Just reminded me that the anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks. I better come up with a suitable activity. She is somewhat tolerant as I have two E-30s.

Bob in Lake Havasu
August 08, 2012 06:32AM
Michiel 318iS
Things in life don't always turn out the way you want it to. I guess the crisis in the south hasn't helped either. Do you have kids?

The bright side is: this is a chance to change this. Things you never could do, regretted, never were able to do. Enjoy life, whatever comes along. Who knows where you'll end up next?

We have three boys, they are living with me now for the vacation cause she is to depressed to take care, and too tied up with the "new guy" she has.
As for the bright side, the situation before was negative for both of us, I am doing different things and catching up with the bachelor world.
smileys with beer
August 08, 2012 06:34AM
Bob in Everett
Jose,
Thanks for letting us listen to your situation. I went though one of those myself some years ago. Eventually the right one came along and we have been 32 years married now.

Just reminded me that the anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks. I better come up with a suitable activity. She is somewhat tolerant as I have two E-30s.

I had a "Dear John" moment (the old TV show).
Don't overlook the anniversary, or you will be in the doghouse! :hitwithrock:

Just be happy, both of you!
:wavey:
rkj
August 17, 2012 08:43PM
Jose Pinto
Michiel 318iS

We have three boys, they are living with me now for the vacation cause she is to depressed to take care, and too tied up with the "new guy" she has.
As for the bright side, the situation before was negative for both of us, I am doing different things and catching up with the bachelor world.
smileys with beer

Sorry to hear all this Jose, I have a feeling you're a good dad, and will do the right thing even if it's hard.

I had my heart broken once, a long time ago, and still think about her. That was really hard for me in so many ways.

Peace, Rick
August 20, 2012 05:50PM
rkj
Jose Pinto
Michiel 318iS

smileys with beer

Sorry to hear all this Jose, I have a feeling you're a good dad, and will do the right thing even if it's hard.

I had my heart broken once, a long time ago, and still think about her. That was really hard for me in so many ways.

Peace, Rick

Thanks Rick, I was built strong, and will move on from this.
As long as I can, the boys will be together and have all the necessary to grow up, with help from my parents, sister and good friends of mine.
The black clouds over my head are goind away now.
rkj
August 21, 2012 08:32PM
Jose Pinto
rkj
Jose Pinto
Michiel 318iS

smileys with beer

Peace, Rick

Thanks Rick, I was built strong, and will move on from this.
As long as I can, the boys will be together and have all the necessary to grow up, with help from my parents, sister and good friends of mine.
The black clouds over my head are goind away now.

That's good to hear Jose. It's hard to keep the kids out of the fray when the grown-ups start to drift apart. Good Luck my friend, Rick
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login