325 challenge

Posted by rkj 
rkj
March 23, 2012 03:50PM
Even the music is good

[www.youtube.com]

Cheers, Rick
March 23, 2012 05:16PM
I had seen videos of this challenge before, just watched this one and what did I see? One of the opening images was taken about a mile from where I grew up! (where the willow trees are on the inside of a left hand corner) How cool is that? The world is small Rick!

325i Challenge TAC Rally -> this entire vid is where taken in the surroundings where I grew up, those roads I learned to drive on, that's where my 325iX and 318iS got what they wanted! Action!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2012 05:17PM by Michiel 318iS.
rkj
March 25, 2012 03:38PM
Michiel 318iS
I had seen videos of this challenge before, just watched this one and what did I see? One of the opening images was taken about a mile from where I grew up! (where the willow trees are on the inside of a left hand corner) How cool is that? The world is small Rick!

325i Challenge TAC Rally -> this entire vid is where taken in the surroundings where I grew up, those roads I learned to drive on, that's where my 325iX and 318iS got what they wanted! Action!

You know Michiel, I look at video like that and wish I lived in such a place and could be around such great events. How truly beautiful...
March 26, 2012 12:55PM
Every place in the world has its own specialties and charm but somehow the grass always looks greener elsewhere. There's millions of places in the world I'd like to live. That's a bit of a problem for me when travelling, I'd like to have seen it all, every little corner, curious of what could be hidden there.
March 27, 2012 04:14PM
That was great! Thanks for posting that. I also wish we had something like that around here. We have rallies, of course, but around here it seems that pretty much everyone runs a Subaru.

That video also gives me the excuse to post one of my own favorite E30 rally clips, from back in the day when 2WD cars still ran in the top levels of world rally:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58ShlIgm2Bw

I could watch that all day. :heart:

March 28, 2012 11:50AM
Special island, special car, Belgian driver. Don't like the man's attitude, but hell he can drive a car!
rkj
March 29, 2012 01:59PM
Michiel 318iS
Special island, special car, Belgian driver. Don't like the man's attitude, but hell he can drive a car!

Yup, that guy Can drive for sure :eek: sometimes we have to worship our hero's from far off....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login