Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

danish language

Posted by jaffar 
January 16, 2009 03:32AM
[www.youtube.com]

--
A physics truck just turned over outside. There's physics everywhere!
rkj
January 16, 2009 10:36AM
jaffar
[www.youtube.com]

Oh man, that was funny! My mom was Danish, I'll email the to my brother Aage smiling smiley Thanks Jaffar
January 16, 2009 10:52AM
You just made my day.
There is a crazy Dane who lives across the street from my brother and he is always going on about how stupid Canadians are.

He's getting an e-mail as soon as he figures out what a computer is grinning smiley
January 17, 2009 08:18AM
buhaha smiling smiley

from the comments on that movie, i understand that that's actually Norwegian. Ove should see it and tell us smiling smiley

--
A physics truck just turned over outside. There's physics everywhere!
January 17, 2009 03:00PM
thats really funny. Never been to Denmark, but it's funny that they are parodying themselves.

January 17, 2009 03:28PM
daniel
thats really funny. Never been to Denmark, but it's funny that they are parodying themselves.
Actually that's Norwegians parodying Danes. smiling smiley It's from a Norwegian television show.

January 17, 2009 03:35PM
Dave_G
daniel
Actually that's Norwegians parodying Danes. smiling smiley It's from a Norwegian television show.

oh ok. still hilarious!

January 25, 2009 08:12AM
grinning smiley
This is one of the most famous comedy-crews in Norway. Too bad most of the stuff they do is in Norwegian.
I'd love to be able to sub-title this clip for you, but I just don't know how to...
[nl.youtube.com]
January 25, 2009 11:24AM
Gaute
grinning smiley
This is one of the most famous comedy-crews in Norway. Too bad most of the stuff they do is in Norwegian.
I'd love to be able to sub-title this clip for you, but I just don't know how to...
[nl.youtube.com]

i think i get the idea... lots of innuendos. i laughed.

is she from norway? i really need to go to norway some day...

January 26, 2009 04:00AM
daniel
i think i get the idea... lots of innuendos. i laughed.

is she from norway? i really need to go to norway some day...
You're right about the innuendos, like;
She: Wow, you've got some really big balls.
He: Yes, they're Pilate's-balls. I have back problems, you see.

He: Wow, what a pair of mugs
She: Yes, but they're not real. Just some cheap knock-offs

And her name is Pia Tjelta. She's from Stavanger (same as me). But they are not all like that... winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login