Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I missed everyone here!

Posted by JUMPNYC 
January 15, 2009 06:09PM
The saturday before Christmas,I totalled my Pathfinder. My wife and I both walked away with minor injuries. Me a few bruises,
but my wife broke both of her hands on the airbags. I have been checking in when I can, but have been busy nursing her,
working and taking care of everything like cooking, cleaning etc. I now know what it means when you walk down that aisle and they say
"for better or worse, in sickness and in health" but we have tried to keep our senses of humor and life goes on a little better every day,
and counting our blessings the whole while. Just wanted to say hello to all of my BENN friends, and wish them a safe new year!

It sucks I lost all of my old posts, but my E30 couldnt be better. Im happy I wasn't driving that car when the accident happened.
I am much more attached to my BMW than the Nissan I wasted. (BTW it was fully covered and now check in hand,
I am in pursuit of Alpine White E30 M3, with black or cardinal red interior!!)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2009 06:15PM by JUMPNYC.
January 15, 2009 09:52PM
JUMPNYC
The saturday before Christmas,I totalled my Pathfinder. My wife and I both walked away with minor injuries. Me a few bruises,
but my wife broke both of her hands on the airbags. I have been checking in when I can, but have been busy nursing her,
working and taking care of everything like cooking, cleaning etc. I now know what it means when you walk down that aisle and they say
"for better or worse, in sickness and in health" but we have tried to keep our senses of humor and life goes on a little better every day,
and counting our blessings the whole while. Just wanted to say hello to all of my BENN friends, and wish them a safe new year!

It sucks I lost all of my old posts, but my E30 couldnt be better. Im happy I wasn't driving that car when the accident happened.
I am much more attached to my BMW than the Nissan I wasted. (BTW it was fully covered and now check in hand,
I am in pursuit of Alpine White E30 M3, with black or cardinal red interior!!)

Glad you're ok and sorry to hear about your wife's injuries. Hopefully she will mend as good as new.

Looks like the road conditions were less than stellar sad smiley
January 17, 2009 03:04PM
looks like the car did its job. i wonder how much that brushguard actually helped. glad to hear both of you are OK.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login