Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moving on

Posted by rkj 
rkj
November 04, 2011 05:41PM
First day out since the tree smash-up (and the fuel pump quitting) and even though the car looks like hell it was nice to have it running again.
November 04, 2011 06:41PM
Glad you are on the road again. My sister in New Jersey had a lot of downed trees and limbs along with three days of no power.

Hope the car will be useful til it can be replaced.

Bob in Lake Havasu
rkj
November 08, 2011 08:08PM
Bob in Everett
Glad you are on the road again. My sister in New Jersey had a lot of downed trees and limbs along with three days of no power.

Hope the car will be useful til it can be replaced.

Thanks Bob, Irene wasn't fun here on the island but up in Vermont (my daughter is in school there) it was truly a nightmare what with all the mountains and hills.

Work has to go like normal, but it'll be hard sinking more money in to the car now, but front brakes are a necessary job if I want the car for anything serious long term work. It's just another adjustment, I've been making them for awhile now confused smiley
November 08, 2011 09:02PM
Doesn't look like you and I are gonna be able to retire any time soon sad smiley

Just as well...I would probably lose my mind thumbs down
rkj
November 09, 2011 09:08AM
Archeo-peteriX
Doesn't look like you and I are gonna be able to retire any time soon sad smiley

Just as well...I would probably lose my mind thumbs down

Not me, I've been "retired" most of my life!

Between Janet, Buddy, the bikes and the house I can keep myself very happy, Oh, and splitting wood for the stove :wavey:
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login