Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I just realised that ...

Posted by Archeo-peteriX 
January 11, 2009 06:50PM
BENN Supporter sounds quite athletic winking smiley

At least it's better than BEN Whore which implies laying down on the job grinning smiley
January 11, 2009 07:19PM
Archeo-peteriX
OK, Mr. King of the Post Counts. As the top poster, as well as an honored supporter of this fine site, you have earned yourself the right to suggest an alternate moniker. smiling smiley

January 11, 2009 07:25PM
Dave_G
Archeo-peteriX
OK, Mr. King of the Post Counts. As the top poster, as well as an honored supporter of this fine site, you have earned yourself the right to suggest an alternate moniker. smiling smiley

Hey, I like BENN Supporter...it's..it's..um..uplifting grinning smiley

But I am worried what will happen when my auto box tries to shift into 5th gear eye popping smiley
rkj
January 11, 2009 08:22PM
Archeo-peteriX
Dave_G
Archeo-peteriX

smiling smiley
But I am worried what will happen when my auto box tries to shift into 5th gear eye popping smiley

I think a special gear/moniker should be fabricated for you Archy smiling smiley
January 11, 2009 08:46PM
rkj
Archeo-peteriX
Dave_G
Archeo-peteriX

smiling smiley

I think a special gear/moniker should be fabricated for you Archy smiling smiley

How about 'Drive' for those of us gifted with the perfect power distribution system grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login