Advanced

For all you dog lovers

Posted by rkj 
rkj
March 24, 2011 04:37PM
[www.facebook.com]

Cheers, Rick
March 24, 2011 05:45PM
Doesn't work unless you have a Facebook account and you are willing to log on sad smiley
rkj
March 24, 2011 06:12PM
Archeo-peteriX
Doesn't work unless you have a Facebook account and you are willing to log on sad smiley

I'll try to fix that.
rkj
March 24, 2011 06:24PM
rkj
Archeo-peteriX

I'll try to fix that.

Too bad, she uploaded it to facebook... If anybody has an account and can figure how to get it .... it's worth it
March 25, 2011 08:04AM
Last night, our newish rescue dog learned if he stands on his back legs, he can help himself to whatever is cooling on the kitchen counter.

grinning smiley

alan
March 25, 2011 12:49PM
What's the title of the song and where can I buy the CD?
rkj
March 26, 2011 09:22AM
alanrw
Last night, our newish rescue dog learned if he stands on his back legs, he can help himself to whatever is cooling on the kitchen counter.

grinning smiley

alan

Ah yes, a not so stupid pet trick... my cat stands on my computer, open or shut, and yells at me to feed him. He knows by now that yelling gets you nowhere fast around here, but does he stop and wise up ...... :blinkey:
rkj
March 26, 2011 09:24AM
Michiel 318iS
What's the title of the song and where can I buy the CD?

I don't think that's possible; when you upload to facebook that's where it stays. I've even tried her personally.... nothing
March 28, 2011 04:25PM
Archeo-peteriX

Peter, I sent you a PM with a link to download the video.

-Ferdinand-
March 29, 2011 06:38PM
Meet Lilly, spoiled rotten but still a great dog.

[www.youtube.com]

I'm lazy and don't like getting the paper on wet mornings, I make the dog do it grinning smiley

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt in Everett, WA

BMW n00b with a 1987 325e
rkj
March 29, 2011 08:26PM
Milo
Meet Lilly, spoiled rotten but still a great dog.

[www.youtube.com]

I'm lazy and don't like getting the paper on wet mornings, I make the dog do it grinning smiley

Oh man, Lilly is my kind of dog, what a sweetie thumbs up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login