Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trying out a new camera on video

Posted by rkj 
rkj
February 05, 2011 05:54PM
I've taken over the Cannon I bought Janet and tried the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgfEwRMeh4w side of it, it turned out to be hd. Handy :angel
February 05, 2011 06:55PM
Now just have to teach the cat a few tricks and you will be in business.

Bob in Lake Havasu
rkj
February 05, 2011 07:55PM
Bob in Everett
Now just have to teach the cat a few tricks and you will be in business.

Oh, he has a few; walking on my keyboard, putting his nose on the lens and when ever there's a cabrio in the driveway just try and get him off the top!

I kinda like the Camera though, it's small and handy and seems to shoot video just as good as my movie camera. I'm going to try it outside in the next few days and see what that looks like. It seems to load on the mac straight from the sd card. I like that. Imovie seems like it's easy to use but I've just started fooling around with it.

I spent months learning the other software for the movie camera on the pc.

Now that I've started working on this computer (macbook) I see a lot of things I like about the graphic capabillites of the thing, both for stills and video.

Cheers, Rick
rkj
February 06, 2011 06:41PM
I see doing this all the time [www.youtube.com]

It's so much fun :wavey: and sometime soon, I WILL make it down that stinkin driveway!
February 06, 2011 06:48PM
Rick,

Can you do a quick video of all the E30s in your stable...running or not?
rkj
February 06, 2011 09:19PM
Archeo-peteriX
Rick,

Can you do a quick video of all the E30s in your stable...running or not?

Sure Peter, I plan to sell off most of them this spring. I need to sell the Fiat parts dept in one of them though :angel:

At least the car was sold!!!! Buddy does miss it though.

Rick
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login