Wildlife overpasses

Posted by Kelly 
January 27, 2011 12:09PM
For you amusement - a new study. Canada leads the pack

Wildlife overpasses
January 27, 2011 12:17PM
Pretty cool, but not new. Check out Massachusetts's salamander tunnels. :smile:

January 27, 2011 02:38PM
What a smart idea, of course we would need them on every street with all the deer we have here, it's a real concern on the motorcycle :eyes:

In any event it's nice to see people thinking of animals in a nice way. thumbs up
January 27, 2011 08:16PM
Not to sure how that overpass would stand up to this boy and his extended family crossing, but then again, not much chance of him coming off second in an altercation with a motor car
Africa is not for sissy's............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E30'S AREN'T BUILT, THEY'RE CAUGHT IN THE WILD!!!

When in doubt, use full throttle,
it may not improve the situation, but it will end the suspence.
January 28, 2011 07:16AM
There is one such passage in portugal, in a highway built across a Alvão natural park.

There are endangered wolves, that can cross the highway freely, without danger.
The wolf population is said to be declining, is estimated in 90 individuals now.

:stickpoke:
January 30, 2011 10:21PM
Jose Pinto
There is one such passage in portugal, in a highway built across a Alvão natural park.

There are endangered wolves, that can cross the highway freely, without danger.
The wolf population is said to be declining, is estimated in 90 individuals now.

:stickpoke:

Dudes!

As usual, you rock. Now I can rattle some cages at the American Society of Landscape Architects. You have directed me to some new sites that I did not know about before!

Cheers, Kelly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login