Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Merry Christmas everyone smiling smiley

Posted by Archeo-peteriX 
December 24, 2010 09:04AM
Here's wishing you all the best smileys with beer
December 24, 2010 10:53AM
Thanks Peter. And a very happy New Year to you. I hope your work situation improves soon.

Bob in Everett
December 24, 2010 12:39PM
Thanks Bob.
I just got in from finishing up a small drywall project for a friend. Made enough to cover expenses through Christmas.
Come January, I'll have to get very serious about finding a more permanent situation smileys with beer
rkj
December 25, 2010 07:13PM
Archeo-peteriX
Here's wishing you all the best smileys with beer

Merry Christmas Peter, and all you guys smileys with beer It was looking a little bleak here and then the girls showed up, now things are good; wood is on the porch (thank you girls) and we're waiting for the snow storm to roll in tomorrow thumbs up

It'll be the first storm for us and it looks like a honker! Have a great new year everybody!

Cheers, Rick
December 30, 2010 07:55AM
Better late than never, sorry all, I have been away, work :-( I hope you all had a good christmas, and here is wishing everyone a good and prosperous new year.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E30'S AREN'T BUILT, THEY'RE CAUGHT IN THE WILD!!!

When in doubt, use full throttle,
it may not improve the situation, but it will end the suspence.
December 30, 2010 07:56AM
Better late than never, sorry all, I have been away with work.
I hope everyone had a good Christmas and here is wishing you all a good and prosperous new year.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E30'S AREN'T BUILT, THEY'RE CAUGHT IN THE WILD!!!

When in doubt, use full throttle,
it may not improve the situation, but it will end the suspence.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login