Posted by rkj 
rkj
December 24, 2008 06:29PM
Just a little fun smileys with beer

perseverance furthers
December 25, 2008 08:28AM
rkj

i think this is what you were going for...

here is the link to the rest of the pics: [jalopnik.com]

crazy!

December 25, 2008 08:37AM
daniel
rkj

crazy!

I'll bet the Mustang Club of America is already beating a pth to that guy's front gate with tow trucks, flat beds and car carriers eye popping smiley
rkj
December 25, 2008 10:30AM
Archeo-peteriX
daniel
rkj

crazy!

I'll bet the Mustang Club of America is already beating a pth to that guy's front gate with tow trucks, flat beds and car carriers eye popping smiley

Thanks Dan, I'll get the hang of that someday.

There does seem to be a few worth saving, hey?....... Too bad they're such pieces of shit to begin with eye rolling smiley
December 25, 2008 12:02PM
rkj
Archeo-peteriX
daniel
rkj

crazy!

Thanks Dan, I'll get the hang of that someday.

There does seem to be a few worth saving, hey?....... Too bad they're such pieces of shit to begin with eye rolling smiley

To a Mustang nut; those be gold!
December 25, 2008 12:31PM
Archeo-peteriX

I saw an MGB in those pictures that looked pretty good. Most of those cars look like they're too far gone to save.

John
December 25, 2008 12:33PM
John Yust
Archeo-peteriX

I saw an MGB in those pictures that looked pretty good. Most of those cars look like they're too far gone to save.

John

Nothing a little buffing wouldn't fix winking smiley
December 26, 2008 12:11PM
I'll never understand how one can have so little respect for vehicle and environment!
December 26, 2008 12:12PM
Makes me think of a guy who bought a barn in Portugal (?), the doors were welded shut. Inside there was a massive treasure in oldtimers.
December 28, 2008 07:54AM
reminds me of this!

[www.detailingworld.co.uk]

December 28, 2008 06:00PM
Michiel 318iS
Makes me think of a guy who bought a barn in Portugal (?), the doors were welded shut. Inside there was a massive treasure in oldtimers.

I've seen the photos of that stash. There was some good stuff in there, and some scrap metal too. I think it was a known collection, though, not a surprise like some of the stories say.

I don't think I mentioned it here, but last year about this time I bought a "barn find" VW bus. I still have haven't gotten it running, but I'm within one good weekend (or maybe two) of driving it. It's a one owner, original paint, red and white '65 Deluxe Microbus with all of the original interior, all original mechanical parts, original title, and amazingly it also came with the showroom window sticker. A VW bus sold for about $1.00/lb back in '65. $2700 for a 2500 lb vehicle. I actually got to meet the man who bought it new. It looks pretty good to me, but it will never be as shiny as that M3 in the link Daniel posted.

John
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login