Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Zenyatta

Posted by rkj 
rkj
November 06, 2010 03:24PM
I'm on the way out to a friends house to watch her run. It's her last race, if you have espn you should watch. This Baby has heart! thumbs up
November 06, 2010 06:04PM
Eh, I can't believe she lost by a short nose!!! Still, a magnificent creature!!!!

alan
rkj
November 06, 2010 07:07PM
alanrw
Eh, I can't believe she lost by a short nose!!! Still, a magnificent creature!!!!

alan

Wow, what a race. You can dial up the 2009 race on the internet and she ran the same kind of race as tonight; shes a "come from behind" racer. So much fun to watch, and what a magnificent horse, gee whiz! thumbs up

I watched on my brother in laws tv (a huge flat screen) and it was thrilling. They don't keep them in the starter house long, do they!
November 06, 2010 07:16PM
Another 6 feet and she would have caught the winner!!! She loves to run but I guess she couldn't quite see the finish line or she would have taken the leader,no?

alan
rkj
November 06, 2010 07:48PM
alanrw
Another 6 feet and she would have caught the winner!!! She loves to run but I guess she couldn't quite see the finish line or she would have taken the leader,no?

alan

Oh absolutely, all she would have had to do was stick her neck out, it was that close, another stride was all it was going to take. Don't forget, she's got a lot of races behind her and she's running with some mighty fresh boy horses... She is still the greatest horse ever! smiling smiley
November 06, 2010 11:28PM
Yeah, but I just can't help thinking if she had won, Seabiscuit and Secretariat would have to bow to her.

alan
rkj
November 07, 2010 01:09PM
alanrw
Yeah, but I just can't help thinking if she had won, Seabiscuit and Secretariat would have to bow to her.

alan

All great horses that can stand together and bow to no one.... smileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login