October 21, 2010 06:44AM
Good stuff!
October 21, 2010 08:29AM
I guess it's time to convert the iX winking smiley
rkj
October 21, 2010 12:50PM
nomis3613
[green.autoblog.com]

Oh that is just so cool. 12's are a real decent quarter mile time. I used to dip in to the 11's occasionally with my old 427 daytona block ford smiling smiley Ah, those were the days thumbs up
October 21, 2010 01:31PM
rkj
nomis3613
[green.autoblog.com]

Oh that is just so cool. 12's are a real decent quarter mile time. I used to dip in to the 11's occasionally with my old 427 daytona block ford smiling smiley Ah, those were the days thumbs up

I already knew that electric power can propel cars just as well or better than internal combustion. I don't need to go that fast or that quickly but I would love to have a nice clean power source like that in the iX.

It looked like those young engineers could dial up as much power as they liked by just selecting different jumper configurations.
Give me about the same power as the M10 puts out and a 200 mile range and I'm sold! smileys with beer
rkj
October 21, 2010 04:41PM
Archeo-peteriX
rkj
nomis3613
[green.autoblog.com]

I already knew that electric power can propel cars just as well or better than internal combustion. I don't need to go that fast or that quickly but I would love to have a nice clean power source like that in the iX.

It looked like those young engineers could dial up as much power as they liked by just selecting different jumper configurations.
Give me about the same power as the M10 puts out and a 200 mile range and I'm sold! smileys with beer

I agree, but it would be cool to be able to dial up some extra ponies for the local yokels thumbs up beam me up scotty
October 21, 2010 05:02PM
rkj
Archeo-peteriX
rkj
nomis3613
[green.autoblog.com]

I agree, but it would be cool to be able to dial up some extra ponies for the local yokels thumbs up beam me up scotty

I don't think it would be too difficult to have a couple of settings...economy; spirited driving and dragster grinning smiley
rkj
October 21, 2010 08:03PM
Archeo-peteriX
rkj
Archeo-peteriX
rkj
nomis3613
[green.autoblog.com]

I don't think it would be too difficult to have a couple of settings...economy; spirited driving and dragster grinning smiley

No see, I could live with that!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login