Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forget the quandry...I have bigger problems now sad smiley

Posted by Archeo-peteriX 
I'm back among the unemployed sad smiley
The business has slowed way down; mostly due to bad management; and since I was making $4 an hour more than the other guy, guess who gets cut :X

Oh well, at least it answers the question about the truck...it will be parked for the time being and the iX will continue to be my only mode of transport(and fun).
rkj
Archeo-peteriX
The business has slowed way down; mostly due to bad management; and since I was making $4 an hour more than the other guy, guess who gets cut :X

Oh well, at least it answers the question about the truck...it will be parked for the time being and the iX will continue to be my only mode of transport(and fun).

Jeepers Peter, when it fuckin rains confused smiley
That sucks... Hope you'll find something else soon!
rkj
Archeo-peteriX

Jeepers Peter, when it fuckin rains confused smiley

How did you know it is raining? winking smiley

Yesterday was beautiful with clear blue skies and a nice balmy 70F thumbs up

Hopefully, a dream job will come along smileys with beer
Michiel 318iS
That sucks... Hope you'll find something else soon!

Me too!
Best of luck finding a new job, creating your own or whatever project you want to pursue!

Just keep us posted.
Jose Pinto
Best of luck finding a new job, creating your own or whatever project you want to pursue!

Just keep us posted.

Creating my own job is the most likely scenario since there isn't a big market for people over 60 in my area. Ageism is rampant here; I see the same look whenever I enter a room for a job interview; it's always the same..."Oh God, not another old guy!". Today, skill and experience are almost an instant disqualifier...employers want the skill and experience but they don't want it in anyone over 25 years of age sad smiley
Archeo-peteriX
Jose Pinto

Just keep us posted.

Creating my own job is the most likely scenario since there isn't a big market for people over 60 in my area. Ageism is rampant here; I see the same look whenever I enter a room for a job interview; it's always the same..."Oh God, not another old guy!". Today, skill and experience are almost an instant disqualifier...employers want the skill and experience but they don't want it in anyone over 25 years of age sad smiley

Hi P,

So sorry to learn this news. Are you thinking perhaps of starting your own business now? Something involving computers and training others maybe?

Be well, Kelly
rkj
Kelly
Archeo-peteriX
Jose Pinto

Just keep us posted.

Hi P,

So sorry to learn this news. Are you thinking perhaps of starting your own business now? Something involving computers and training others maybe?

Be well, Kelly

Yeah, gettin older ain't for sissies. With all Peter knows he should be able to figure it out, it's just a matter of getting started.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login