Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ohhh Archie....

Posted by Kelly 
December 22, 2008 10:41AM
Hi,

Did you say that you once owned a K car?

My mom owns a Plymouth Reliant K car as a back-up vehicle. She wants me to buy a new main wiring harness for it. "Mom, even it I do buy it, who will install it - ohmagod!" A tall order for event my Bro.

At any rate if you could please let me know if there is a RealOEM for a Reliant K, that would be super.

Cheers, Kelly
December 22, 2008 11:34AM
Kelly
Hi,

My mom owns a Plymouth Reliant K car as a back-up vehicle. She wants me to buy a new main wiring harness for it. "Mom, even it I do buy it, who will install it - ohmagod!" A tall order for event my Bro.

At any rate if you could please let me know if there is a RealOEM for a Reliant K, that would be super.

Cheers, Kelly

Hi Kelly,

I dumped my K in 1985 and haven't looked back.

My sister in law had an 86 until this spring. The wiring harness was shot and it was going to cost several thousand in labour...at reduced rates; her cousin is GM of a Chrysler dealership.

My advice is to get rid of the money pit. Anything spent on it now is just good money after bad sad smiley
December 25, 2008 06:55PM
Archeo-peteriX
Kelly
Hi,

Cheers, Kelly

Hi Kelly,

My sister in law had an 86 until this spring. The wiring harness was shot and it was going to cost several thousand in labour...at reduced rates; her cousin is GM of a Chrysler dealership.

My advice is to get rid of the money pit. Anything spent on it now is just good money after bad sad smiley

Thanks Archie. I will advise Mom. Have a Great Holiday. :-) Kelly
December 25, 2008 07:05PM
Kelly
Archeo-peteriX
Kelly
Hi,

Cheers, Kelly

Hi Kelly,

Thanks Archie. I will advise Mom. Have a Great Holiday. :-) Kelly

All the best to you and your mom during this season smileys with beer
December 26, 2008 04:24AM
For a moment, I was thinking about a Kei car...
December 26, 2008 07:14AM
Michiel 318iS

What is a Kei car?
December 26, 2008 08:52AM
Archeo-peteriX
Michiel 318iS

What is a Kei car?

It's a Chrysler made in Hawaii.

alan
December 26, 2008 09:21AM
alanrw
Archeo-peteriX
Michiel 318iS

What is a Kei car?

It's a Chrysler made in Hawaii.

alan

Does everybody get one when they disembark their planes upon landing?
December 26, 2008 11:13AM
No, a Kei car is a Japanese mini motorvehicle (Japanese are great at creating small stuff, but usually, technology has been copied from elsewhere).

Learn more here.
December 26, 2008 11:22AM
Michiel 318iS
No, a Kei car is a Japanese mini motorvehicle (Japanese are great at creating small stuff, but usually, technology has been copied from elsewhere).

Learn more here.

By those standards, the Chrysler 'K' cars were lumbering land yachts eye rolling smiley
December 26, 2008 11:54AM
Looks like a series of cars responisble for the downfall of the US car industry.
December 26, 2008 02:47PM
Michiel 318iS
Looks like a series of cars responisble for the downfall of the US car industry.

The US car industry killed itself. Failure to adapt can't be blamed on the imports winking smiley
rkj
December 26, 2008 04:55PM
Archeo-peteriX
Michiel 318iS

The US car industry killed itself. Failure to adapt can't be blamed on the imports winking smiley

Amen...Peter, show them the poster for the bailout B)
December 26, 2008 05:51PM
rkj
Archeo-peteriX
Michiel 318iS

This one ?...
rkj
December 26, 2008 06:52PM
Archeo-peteriX
rkj
Archeo-peteriX
Michiel 318iS

This one ?...

Thats it pardner thumbs up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login