Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here it comes again ::o

Posted by Archeo-peteriX 
December 21, 2008 09:54AM
We had real blizzard conditions here late last night with 90kmh winds and blowing snow. The wind chill dipped to as low as -19ºC in some areas around where we live.
Not that much accumulation but what did fall has drifted into deep piles.

It's warmer now with today's high forecast to be a balmy -2ºC along with only 40kmh winds and 10-15cm of new snow; falling on and off throughout the day.

I just looked out the window and a snow squall is passing through. It' falling pretty much side ways...good day to stay indoors and smiling smileyo grinning smiley
rkj
December 21, 2008 10:28AM
Archeo-peteriX
We had real blizzard conditions here late last night with 90kmh winds and blowing snow. The wind chill dipped to as low as -19ºC in some areas around where we live.

It's warmer now with today's high forecast to be a balmy -2ºC along with only 40kmh winds and 10-15cm of new snow; falling on and off throughout the day.

I just looked out the window and a snow squall is passing through. It' falling pretty much side ways...good day to stay indoors and smiling smileyo grinning smiley

Its just raining here but its a good day to write. wind blown snow, cool.
December 21, 2008 11:28AM
rkj
Archeo-peteriX

Its just raining here but its a good day to write. wind blown snow, cool.

Cool is right...when I go outside I can here the brass ones rattling around in my pants grinning smiley

Oh well, at least we haven't lost power...touch wood smiling smiley
December 22, 2008 06:25AM
Peter, your weather found its way here...it has been below zero for two days now, and I don't think it is going to warm up anytime soon. You know its bad when you walk into a 10 degree freezer at a food distributor and it feels warm compared to outside! :mad:
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login