Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Okay, we're not sailing yet but...

Posted by rkj 
rkj
August 30, 2010 02:03PM
But we are able to get to the water and the ramp (hope that goes okay) and hopefully out for a days sailing and sight seeing. I've got a backwater all picked out, yes, it's my usual spot (where my signature pix is from).

Just finished the trailer and most of the work on Bluejay (maybe some day we'll agree on a name), but in the next few days I hope to splash it, and us for a fun day out on the briny. Will keep you posted on our progress- I'm so happy to be a Dingy sailor again! hot smiley

Can't wait to paint the topsides, we've got a great shade of blue. At least we can agree on that grinning smiley

Cheers, Rick

perseverance furthers
August 30, 2010 03:24PM
Isn't it mandatory that we name them after our brides?

winking smiley

alan
August 30, 2010 05:48PM
You lucky dog smileys with beer

Make a couple of tacks just for me and call this little vessel Endeavour grinning smiley
rkj
August 30, 2010 05:51PM
alanrw
Isn't it mandatory that we name them after our brides?

winking smiley

alan

I've heard after you're mom. I think it might get a bird related name seeings how it's a Bluejay. Just seems right, I think but anything can happen winking smiley
rkj
August 30, 2010 05:54PM
Archeo-peteriX
You lucky dog smileys with beer

Make a couple of tacks just for me and call this little vessel Endeavour grinning smiley

I know Peter, I'm looking forward to feeling the wind again (in a proper way)... nice name, I'll be sure to dedicate a few tacks your way matey smileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login