Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New addition

Posted by Cab Treadway 
June 14, 2010 04:00AM
Hi all,

My interwebs time has been kind of sketchy lately, so for those of you who are not on Facebook and haven't heard/seen, last Tuesday we welcomed Spencer Allen into the family. He's doing great, Mom is recovering from the c-section slowly but surely, and Katelyn loves being a big sister (although it seems we're doing nothing but telling her "no" these days... hopefully that will pass as the shiny-new-toy novelty wears off a bit).

I'm back at work this week while Mrs. Cab's sister is in town to help out, then I'll be back at home next week.

I'm trying to find some time to work on some more pics, but for now, here are a few from his first day.

With my mom and his big sis:

Cab
1990 325i(s)
2004 325XiT
June 14, 2010 05:41AM
Woohoo! Congratulations to you and Mrs. Cab! smileys with beer

June 14, 2010 07:26AM
Congratulations to you and Mrs. Cab smileys with beer

He looks like an E30 kinda guy winking smiley
June 14, 2010 08:07AM
Real happy for you guys.

You watch out though. In no time at all he'll be wanting the keys to your car.
rkj
June 14, 2010 06:35PM
Oh Boy, look who has a family now hot smiley Nice going you guys (poor miss' cab), what ladies go through for the family... smileys with beer
June 15, 2010 08:16AM
Congrats! Great times, even with less sleep. Enjoy!
June 15, 2010 11:12AM
Well done, Cab!

He came to balance things a bit, or you would be outnumbered by your female family members. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Congratulations for all Treadway familly!
June 16, 2010 03:57AM
Thanks, everyone! He's a real cutie and a very good boy (so far). Sleeping and eating well, and we're gradually developing a new rhythm in our household. No more little ones for us, and we are thrilled with the two we have. We couldn't have asked for better.

Jose Pinto
He came to balance things a bit, or you would be outnumbered by your female family members. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

That is very true. Spencer and I are only outnumbered now by Molly, so now we just need to get a boy dog, and everything will be in complete balance. grinning smiley

Cab
1990 325i(s)
2004 325XiT
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login