Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2010 E30 Picnic

Posted by Earendil 
May 10, 2010 06:32PM
I'm curious if anyone else besides Daniel and myself will be attending this year?
[www.e30picnic.com]

Danial, you are going, right? I have a buddy with a beat up IX down here that I'm going to drag along I think. We'll be joining the Portland group to head up if at all possible.

Cheers!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1989 - E30 - M20 - Manual. Approximately 270,000 miles
2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approximately 110,000 miles
May 11, 2010 08:20AM
It's a little too far from Ottawa. Otherwise...
May 11, 2010 06:32PM
Ferdinand

It's close enough from here but I don't have a passport and they don't let Canadian terrorists in without one sad smiley

The picnic will just have to suffer without the best iX in the Pacific Northwet winking smiley
May 11, 2010 08:08PM
Archeo-peteriX
Ferdinand

It's close enough from here but I don't have a passport and they don't let Canadian terrorists in without one sad smiley

The picnic will just have to suffer without the best iX in the Pacific Northwet winking smiley

That's a shame Peter, honestly. One of the most interesting IX cars last year was one run by a guy who must have been in his 60's or 70's. It looked like a real beater, but it had some nice stickers on the outside that made it look like he had raced it. Turns out he is a friend of the guy who owns (or operates?) Dinan, and had them "improve" on the car. Turns out that beater IX had (or he claimed to have) 700hp. He did in fact race it, and still does smiling smiley
Danial can correct me if I screwed any of that up smiling smiley

All kinds of interesting people and cars there, not just the typical (no mater what you define as being typical). But there is a particular lack of IX cars there. Y'all have to represent!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1989 - E30 - M20 - Manual. Approximately 270,000 miles
2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approximately 110,000 miles
May 12, 2010 06:14PM
I must've missed that iX, but yeah, I will be there. Tyler, you may also be interested in the Leavenworth Drive.

[www.leavenworthdrive.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login