Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here are some totally non-car-related things...

Posted by Cab Treadway 
Woke up to a bit of a winter wonderland this morning...

Not enough snow to worry about, but it was neat to see, and the kiddo was incredibly excited.

Then we went to see "The Enchanted Village," a circa 1950s Xmas display that is on exhibit at a local (huge) furniture store warehouse. The displays are motorized and are very neat looking. Pretty awesome, especially considering this thing debuted in 1958. Didn't think the line would be quite as long... Next time we'll go on a weekday. Ugh.

Obligatory "show off the cute outfit wifey agonized over" pic:

They even make it "snow" inside.

Very neat displays.

Even surprises me, seeing how long her hair has gotten... I guess if you go without a haircut for almost three years, this is what happens.

Then, her first meeting with Santa.

Not so sure about this guy...

But she got brave, and went for it. Even told him what she wanted for Xmas. What a big girl. ;-)

Cab
1990 325i(s)
2004 325XiT
rkj
Perfect, Thanks Cab- B)
Great seasonal picks grinning smiley

Wow! has she ever grown eye popping smiley
Won't be long before she's wanting to learn to drive the E30 winking smiley

Enjoy these times because they grow up and move away before you know it.
Thanks, guys. We're having a great time, she is SO into Christmas this year. It means so much more, seen through the prism of your child's eyes. hot smiley

Archeo-peteriX
Won't be long before she's wanting to learn to drive the E30 winking smiley

She has actually loved to play in any and all of our cars for quite a long time. She doesn't get to play in the E30 very much, being the dustiest car we have, but she is constantly asking to "drive" either the E46 or "Daddy's red car." I usually have to remove her from the car with a crowbar when it's time to go inside.

Enjoy these times because they grow up and move away before you know it.

Yes, I can believe that! Hardly seems like a few weeks ago that we were bringing her home from the hospital, and I'm sure that it'll hardly feel like a few more weeks before I'm walking her down the aisle...

Cab
1990 325i(s)
2004 325XiT
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login