Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy Birthday BENN!

Posted by Dave_G 
December 04, 2009 01:27PM
This Sunday (6 December) will mark the first anniversary of our new site after the agonizing death of the old one. It has been a slow rebirth, but we are up to 73 users now, and still growing. As long as we still have something to talk about, we'll be here! That is, as long we keep paying the bills. I just sent off a payment of US$107 to our web hosting service to keep us going for another year, so I guess it's time for an annual pledge drive. Sorry, I don't have any cool trinkets to give away as premiums, but if you donate you will get a cool "BENN Supporter" identifier under your name to impress all your friends with. smiling smiley Last year it worked out great, and we had enough supporters that I ended up about breaking even. Let's keep it going for many years to come! smileys with beer

I'll post an announcement with details on how you can contribute.

December 04, 2009 01:46PM
Hi to all my Yankees e30 friends and a big
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I'll try to do my best for a little contribution in the next 15 days as a Xmas gift (in the back of my wife grinning smiley)
just to keep you updated on my e30: still not running 'cause the clutch don't engage off (and I know why), but before I work on it I would end my french country garage. That's all. I miss that driving, I miss our technical thinking too.
My best and warm regards to all the "senators"
Raffaello

(OO=III=OO)
Attachments:
open | download - DSCF7111.JPG (202.7 KB)
December 04, 2009 07:53PM
It hardly seems like a year has gone by eye popping smiley

There always seems to be something to talk about and with Ferdinand's ongoing Rally Series videos, there is never a shortage of interesting and fun stuff to watch smileys with beer

May our next year be just as good thumbs up
rkj
December 04, 2009 08:45PM
Archeo-peteriX
It hardly seems like a year has gone by eye popping smiley

There always seems to be something to talk about and with Ferdinand's ongoing Rally Series videos, there is never a shortage of interesting and fun stuff to watch smileys with beer

May our next year be just as good thumbs up

That did happen fast... B)
December 06, 2009 05:21PM
This site is a remarkable resource for E-30 owners and has been a tremendous help to me in learning about my favorite car and keeping it running its best.

Bob in Everett
December 07, 2009 07:53AM
happy birthday and many many years !
i'm glad we are still together - although i am sad that we lost all the content and we don't have the time to write so much any more sad smiley
hell, i don't even have the time to own a e30 any more :crying:

--
A physics truck just turned over outside. There's physics everywhere!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login