Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

25% off all Lamin-x from 11/27 - 12/31

Posted by daniel 
November 25, 2009 09:51AM
Starting Friday, Lamin-x is having a sale until Dec 31 for their facebook fans. 25% off everything (except bulk rolls) and free shipping. Here is their message.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! We just wanted to take a moment and give a true Thank You to all of our fans and customers that have supported our little business. It has been 7 years since starting, and we have could not have done it without all of your support. So thank you, thank you, thank you all very much.

The best way we can give back to you is a Facebook Fan 25% discount. From Black Friday until Dec 31 almost everything in the store is going to be already discounted. But our Fans can use coupon code " F0925 " when checking out. You will receive a 25% discount plus free ground shipping! This is good on everything but our bulk rolls. So if you want to hook yourself up, or give a gift or a friend or family for the Holidays; now is a great time to do it.

Thanks again and everyone have a great Thanksgiving!

Chris Wadle

The way I see it, Lamin-x is one of those companies who has bothered to produce some useful, high-quality E30 accessories at fair prices and with great customer service, so we should continue to support them. They only have 238 fans on facebook at the time I write this so this discount wasn't intended to reach that many, but I know a lot of you guys want Lamin-x but are too cheap to buy some. Here is your chance.

Obviously there is no way for them to check if you are a fan of theirs if you use the coupon (unless they look at their fan list to check), but why not become a fan anyway if you do plan on using it?

[URL="[url]http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lamin-x-Protective-Films/113214180876?ref=nf"[/url];]Lamin-x fan page[/URL]

[URL="[www.lamin-x.com];]Lamin-x home page[/URL]

coupon code: F0925 (remember this starts Friday 11/27)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2009 09:52AM by daniel.
November 25, 2009 06:20PM
Really Daniel; what does this have to do with an E30 muffler bearing?
November 25, 2009 08:43PM
what?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login