Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thoughts for the weekend, have a good one smiling smiley-D

Posted by rkj 
rkj
A little corny but I liked it-

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, and confusion to clarity. I can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.

HOW TO STAY YOUNG*

1.. *Throw out nonessential numbers. *This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay 'them'

2. *Keep only cheerful friends. *The grouches pull you down.

3. *Keep learning.* Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.' And the* devil's *name is *Alzheimer's. *

4. *Enjoy the simple things.*

5.* Laugh *often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.

6. *The tears happen.* Endure, grieve, and move on. The only
person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.

7. *Surround yourself with what you love* , whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. *Your home is your refuge_._*

8. *Cherish your health: *If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.

9. *Don't take guilt trips.* Take a trip to
the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.

10.* Tell the people you love that you love them**, at every opportunity. **

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER* :
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, *but* by the moments that take our breath away.
11. Never lose the mirth derived from these 3 words......Pull My Finger.

alan
rkj
alanrw
11. Never lose the mirth derived from these 3 words......Pull My Finger.

alan

A laugh is good, even if you've got to stink up the place smiling bouncing smiley

Have a good weekend, Rick
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login