Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

daniel is out

Posted by daniel 
December 14, 2008 01:39AM
starting now, i am effectively out of the country for a month. i have a huge project and a final exam to do in the next couple days, after which i am headed to venezuela to visit family (mom's side), where i expect to have limited internet time/access. i come back january 10th. i am posting this just so everyone knows to direct e30 DIY articles Dave G's way, as i expect we will begin the process soon. also, it will probably be a while until i get to 3rd gear, which is of great significance.

i just purchased a really nifty digital camera, so i will be sure to snap lots and lots of pictures (especially pics of BMWs not available in the US, more specifically 1-series, 4cyl hatchbacks just for Cab winking smiley, but also the beautiful scenery, etc.) maybe i will have some time during the trip to post some, otherwise i will post them when i get back.

-Daniel

rkj
December 14, 2008 04:43AM
daniel
starting now, i am effectively out of the country for a month. i have a huge project and a final exam to do in the next couple days, after which i am headed to venezuela to visit family (mom's side), where i expect to have limited internet time/access. i come back january 10th. i am posting this just so everyone knows to direct e30 DIY articles Dave G's way, as i expect we will begin the process soon. also, it will probably be a while until i get to 3rd gear, which is of great significance.

i just purchased a really nifty digital camera, so i will be sure to snap lots and lots of pictures (especially pics of BMWs not available in the US, more specifically 1-series, 4cyl hatchbacks just for Cab winking smiley, but also the beautiful scenery, etc.) maybe i will have some time during the trip to post some, otherwise i will post them when i get back.

-Daniel

Thanks for the warning B)
December 14, 2008 07:32AM
daniel

-Daniel

Sure...moderate and run smiling bouncing smiley

Have a wonderful trip and I hope you have a super E30 Christmas Venezuela style smileys with beer

See you when you return grinning smiley
December 14, 2008 09:30AM
Archeo-peteriX
daniel

-Daniel

Sure...moderate and run smiling bouncing smiley

Have a wonderful trip and I hope you have a super E30 Christmas Venezuela style smileys with beer

See you when you return grinning smiley

i wish i could take my car there. there are some AMAZING mountain roads, perfectly paved (due to such consistent weather), with no enforced speed limits (for better or for worse) and the house where i will be staying (great uncle's) is way up the side of a mountain. i'm getting kind of excited about it even though i have so much work to do sad smiley . maybe they'll let me drive their honda fit around some (which they got a few years before we got it as a country). either way i will try to take a video of the road so you can get a good idea.

thanks for the nice wishes

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login