Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

D@mn vandalists gave nice day bitter aftertaste

Posted by Michiel 318iS 
A couple of weeks ago a Swedish guy at work wanted to buy my car, but I declined the offer. Last week I heard he was willing to pay € 8000 for it!!! I payed a fourth of that four years ago! That's an investment...

Today, my girlfriend and I went out all day on hired Vespas, had a lot of fun and a great day. I gave it as a birthday present for my gf's 30th birthday.

Tonight when coming home I parked my gf's car next to mine. She pointed at my hood. Some drunk #@!* had smashed a trash bag on it. Nice dent I have now...

It looks as if the paint isn't damaged, so I'm going to try to push it back out, but still, it hurts. I reported it to the police but I'm quite sure nothing will happen with that... Sorry to bug you with my story, I just had to share it with somebody.
thats a shame. i hope the damage is easily fixed.

rkj
Its a shame crap like that happens confused smiley
Two years ago I lived in Napoli, where I was forced by circumstances to rent a garage place for 60euro per month. Even there I've found the chromed bumpers streched out to the floor... The garage's owner don't want listen anything about it and one week later he put advices all around where was wrote "We are not responsable". Enjoy my car without this worries is among reasons why I moved to France...
Vandalism sucks.

Thieves I understand their point, my Boss found his new MB on two AMG wheels and a jack the other morning.
It still sucks, but at least you know somebody got his fix that day.

JP
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login