Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just received a response from Igor...

Posted by Archeo-peteriX 
December 12, 2008 07:04PM
He is going to put a link to the new BENN on his articles site... [e30world.com]
This should help immensely to direct some lost E30 souls back home grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2008 07:04PM by Archeo-peteriX.
December 12, 2008 11:21PM
excellent.

December 13, 2008 11:57AM
Speaking of lost souls - from the VOY forum. I think that everyone from VOY who lists an e-mail address has appeared here except for "Peter_89_325ix".

Is "Peter_89_325ix" the same as you Archie "Archeo-PeteriX"?

Although not on VOY, "Ed Prasad" appears on www.unofficialbmw.com 's forum. If anyone posts there, perhaps you could tell him that BENN has re-emerged.

"Jaffar" posted on www.dtmpower.net in 2006. If anyone posts there, ...

I have just been googling "Username BMW" or "Username e30" and seeing what appears.

Kelly
December 13, 2008 12:12PM
Kelly
Speaking of lost souls - from the VOY forum. I think that everyone from VOY who lists an e-mail address has appeared here except for "Peter_89_325ix".

Although not on VOY, "Ed Prasad" appears on www.unofficialbmw.com 's forum. If anyone posts there, perhaps you could tell him that BENN has re-emerged.

I have just been googling "Username BMW" or "Username e30" and seeing what appears.

Kelly

Yeh, Peter 89 325iX was my handle a couple of BEN forums ago grinning smiley

An old friend, Vlad, gave me the current moniker and the drawing that is my avatar. Sure wish he would come around again smiling smiley
December 13, 2008 12:12PM
Kelly

Kelly

That is actually Peter's evil twin with the same name. we don't want him in here. as for the others, i will see if they are members on r3vlimited or bimmerforums or e30tech, since i am members of those and can search for them. granted, i am not active on the latter two, but i can still send a message.

Jose Pinto and Bimmerbrad also come to mind as someone who hasn't shown up here yet.

December 13, 2008 12:20PM
daniel
Kelly

Kelly

That is actually Peter's evil twin with the same name. we don't want him in here. as for the others, i will see if they are members on r3vlimited or bimmerforums or e30tech, since i am members of those and can search for them. granted, i am not active on the latter two, but i can still send a message.

Jose Pinto and Bimmerbrad also come to mind as someone who hasn't shown up here yet.

Add Raphaelo and Rolf Christiensen to the list smiling smiley
December 13, 2008 12:28PM
ok i sent messages to ed prasad, frank porro, and brad cook regarding the relocation of the site. I found jaffar on bimmerforums, but he had private messaging and emails blocked on there, and i couldnt find jose pinto anywhere.

December 13, 2008 12:36PM
daniel
ok i sent messages to ed prasad, frank porro, and brad cook regarding the relocation of the site. I found jaffar on bimmerforums, but he had private messaging and emails blocked on there, and i couldnt find jose pinto anywhere.

I sent jaffar an e-mail
December 13, 2008 12:39PM
daniel

I just replied to Jose over on VOY.
He's having trouble getting the site to come up sad smiley
December 13, 2008 12:53PM
i hope you didn't send an email to THIS Jaffar...

December 13, 2008 12:56PM
daniel
i hope you didn't send an email to THIS Jaffar...

Yes, isn't he the one with the E36 now?
December 13, 2008 04:10PM
Done - I added link to BENN on e30world.com. It will be seen on every article page as I made it part of the side navigation (even gave it different color so it stands out smiling smiley )

to see and example clik on e30 front wheel bearing replacement ....

I also sent out PMs to admins and Peter but am not sure if PM works on BENN yet....

Igor
December 13, 2008 04:46PM
igor325
Done - I added link to BENN on e30world.com. It will be seen on every article page as I made it part of the side navigation (even gave it different color so it stands out smiling smiley )

I also sent out PMs to admins and Peter but am not sure if PM works on BENN yet....

Igor

Perfect smileys with beer

PMs work fine. I got your message but figured I'd let Dave and Daniel handle it because they are doing the admin stuff.
Hopefully Dave will put a link in to e30world so we at least have some of the old stuff handy grinning smiley
rkj
December 13, 2008 07:37PM
igor325

Igor

Hi Igor, nice to see you. Rick

perseverance furthers
December 13, 2008 08:53PM
rkj

same here.
as a matter of fact it's good to be here (spam free) smiling smiley
rkj
December 14, 2008 04:41AM
igor325
rkj

same here.

Yes, that is always nice, and if we do get hit we have Dave, who has the keys

perseverance furthers
December 14, 2008 07:34AM
rkj
igor325
rkj

same here.

Yes, that is always nice, and if we do get hit we have Dave, who has the keys

Dave probably won't have to do much...our new host will likely be all over any nonsense before we even see it thumbs up

I sure hope rod dick is enjoying his new russian ufo home >grinning smiley<

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2008 07:34AM by Archeo-peteriX.
December 14, 2008 08:09AM
Yeah, he and Ove betrayed the E30...
December 14, 2008 10:32AM
Michiel 318iS
Yeah, he and Ove betrayed the E30...

We can forgive them since jaffar still has his E30 I believe and Ove still has the heart of the E30 in his Ti grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login