Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Eye candy for my buddy Rick ;>)

Posted by Archeo-peteriX 
July 18, 2009 09:31PM
My neighbour was having a party and a couple of his hot rod budds came in their chariots...

This one because it was there winking smiley
July 19, 2009 07:29AM
ill take the g35 if its the 6-speed. winking smiley

July 19, 2009 08:42AM
Superb!

I love number 4, what car is that?.
July 19, 2009 08:42AM
Growing up in the San Fernando Valley in the 60's, cruising Van Nuys Blvd. was a huge part of my mispent youth. The cruise was shut down in the 80's when it took on a sinister component.

Recently, the crusie was resurrected to the great delight of all of us old cruisers. Here is a sample of what showed up. Here are some shots of the last cruise last week.

[www.jalopyjournal.com]

[www.jalopyjournal.com]

alan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2009 09:32AM by alanrw.
rkj
July 19, 2009 10:10AM
Jose Pinto
Superb!

That's is a 1932 through 1934 Ford roadster, it hard to pin point the year with no front bumper, 1935-36 had a heart shaped grill and a dip in the front bumper. That is the definitive hotrod car that highboys are made from.... The light colored one in front of it is like mine; 1947 Ford but mine is a coupe, that one in Peters pictures is a sedan.

Love that 55 Chevy (could be a power pack V8 version), looks like a very nice example.

I love old cars smiling smiley

Rick
rkj
July 19, 2009 10:21AM
Archeo-peteriX
My neighbour was having a party and a couple of his hot rod budds came in their chariots...

This one because it was there winking smiley

Nice Peter, Thanks- Love the model A roadster. They hold a special part of my heart almost since birth smileys with beer

A few towns from here, every Friday night, all the old car guys (and the bikes) get together in the park/beach parking lot for a show off smiling bouncing smiley lots of fun.....all kinds of pretty girls, kids and family,drinks and music.

Ah ... the good old days, when cars were cars and men were men (who built their own rigs) eye popping smiley

Rick
July 19, 2009 10:23AM
rkj
Jose Pinto
Superb!

That's is a 1932 through 1934 Ford roadster, it hard to pin point the year with no front bumper, 1935-36 had a heart shaped grill and a dip in the front bumper. That is the definitive hotrod car that highboys are made from.... The light colored one in front of it is like mine; 1947 Ford but mine is a coupe, that one in Peters pictures is a sedan.

Love that 55 Chevy (could be a power pack V8 version), looks like a very nice example.

Rick

The fellow who was having the party owns the Chevy. I haven't seen the engine but I have heard it and it is a serious motor in there. This same guy has a Ford like the red one in the 'Cruise' pictures.
His garage is spotless and he has the floor done in big red and yellow tiles. There are car posters and racing flags, etc. around the garage.

He can be found most weekends with one or other of the cars out in the driveway and he is always polishing, polishing, polishing smiling smiley
rkj
July 19, 2009 03:30PM
Archeo-peteriX
rkj
Jose Pinto
Superb!

Rick

The fellow who was having the party owns the Chevy. I haven't seen the engine but I have heard it and it is a serious motor in there. This same guy has a Ford like the red one in the 'Cruise' pictures.
His garage is spotless and he has the floor done in big red and yellow tiles. There are car posters and racing flags, etc. around the garage.

He can be found most weekends with one or other of the cars out in the driveway and he is always polishing, polishing, polishing smiling smiley

Yeah, that's one of the draw backs to having spotless iron; those things start to own YOU after awhile!
July 19, 2009 04:07PM
Yeah, that's one of the draw backs to having spotless iron; those things start to own YOU after awhile!

Christine? (the movie) :surprised:

I'm glad my car has an alloy block, i'm considering if I will fix it again, or leave it sitting for a while, or worse.

JP
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login