Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here's to a great and safe July 4th weekend everyone smiling smiley-D

Posted by Archeo-peteriX 
I'm going to help celebrate too smiling smileyo
rkj
Back at ya Peter smileys with beer firing up the barbie?
Here, here. Is there any beer left in the fridge? I bought chips and burgers.

smileys with beer

alan
alanrw

smileys with beer

alan

Only a couple of cans of Coors Light smiling smileyo
Archeo-peteriX
alanrw

smileys with beer

alan

Only a couple of cans of Coors Light smiling smileyo

Maybe you didn't hear the question. He asked if there was any beer.

No Sam Adams here, I'll have to celebrate with Harpoon or Dogfish Head. Either way... yum!

A happy and safe 4th to all my BENN Buds, foreign and domestic!

Cab
1990 325i(s)
2004 325XiT
rkj
I'm glad I'm on shore tonight watching the fireworks eye rolling smiley there's a good stiff breeze out here on the east end tonight. Janet and I are taking the bike out to the beach to see the show; this year, for the first time that I can remember, its just the two of us. I feel like we're going on a date B)- finally...

Take care, be happy
Thanks and right back atcha!
rkj
Wow, what a show. Its so nice sitting on the beach watching the show, gets better every year and with the bike you can find a spot right by the beach... nice date smiling smiley
Sorry about the non beer content winking smiley

That stuff evaporated before I had time to recycle it winking smiley sad smiley

Took a grocery bag full of freshly picked cherries from my tree to my sister in law and was treated to an afternoon of Japanes, Chines and Korean beers. A friend of my brother was already there and he brought samples for everyone smileys with beersmiling smileyothumbs up
rkj
I'm glad I'm on shore tonight watching the fireworks eye rolling smiley there's a good stiff breeze out here on the east end tonight. Janet and I are taking the bike out to the beach to see the show; this year, for the first time that I can remember, its just the two of us. I feel like we're going on a date B)- finally...

Take care, be happy

Rick, I'm about to head down to the bluff; two blocks away; and watch the fireworks from Blaine WA. It's always a blast winking smiley
I forgot...you are three or four hours ahead of us...I have another hour or so to go before they light the wick winking smiley
Yes, Happy 4th to All. This year, I'm staying home. It's been a busy day. Be well, Kelly ;-)
Kelly
Yes, Happy 4th to All. This year, I'm staying home. It's been a busy day. Be well, Kelly ;-)

The fireworks just started across the border...I'm headed down to the end of the block for a front row seat smileys with beer
rkj
I love those front row seats thumbs up
I'm glad you enjoyed the event, even though it was Saturday...

smileys with beer
I'm finally back after a 4th of july "vacation".
A good friend of mine was married on the 5th, and I had the "pleasure" of standing in a black tux in 90 degree weather for 5 hours. But there was plenty of fun before and after to make up for the actual wedding day smiling smiley

Glad to see everyone seemingly stayed safe!
Ditto on the beer/not-beer comment grinning smiley

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1989 - E30 - M20 - Manual. Approximately 270,000 miles
2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approximately 110,000 miles
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login