Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy Father day smiling smiley-D

Posted by rkj 
rkj
June 21, 2009 05:20AM
To all you Big Daddy's out there smileys with beer I'm still here licking my wounds after more surgery yesterday, but I'll do a whopper Fathers day in a few weeks B)

Peace, Rick
June 21, 2009 07:51AM
rkj
To all you Big Daddy's out there smileys with beer I'm still here licking my wounds after more surgery yesterday, but I'll do a whopper Fathers day in a few weeks B)

Peace, Rick

Same back at you Dude smileys with beer

Did you damage your earlier sutures?
June 21, 2009 11:47AM
When is father day?
Over here it was in March, 19th.
June 21, 2009 01:05PM
Jose Pinto
When is father day?

In North America, it is today.

It is traditionally held on the third Sunday in June. This year it just happened to coincide with the Summer Solstice smiling bouncing smiley
June 21, 2009 03:36PM
Just finished having a nice dinner with the family. Personally, I am not much to celebrating most holidays and this one seems a bit useless as it doesn't really take a whole lot of effort to become a father. I guess the true accomplishment is when the next generation becomes self supporting and good contributing members of society, and most people attribute that to their mothers! Oh well, life continues! grinning smiley
rkj
June 21, 2009 08:17PM
wodcutr
Just finished having a nice dinner with the family. Personally, I am not much to celebrating most holidays and this one seems a bit useless as it doesn't really take a whole lot of effort to become a father. I guess the true accomplishment is when the next generation becomes self supporting and good contributing members of society, and most people attribute that to their mothers! Oh well, life continues! grinning smiley

I don't totally agree, a Fathers care and love can be just as, even more important.

Even with girls, I have two.

Hey Peter, no; Buddy bit my arm, like he usually does when I get him all worked up, and it started to go south so the docs did some minor surgery. For this one I had to be awake though, that sucked and now it hurts like the devil and its puffing up some.

This better be it for the time being confused smiley its going to be summer soon eye rolling smiley I know its going to stop raining soon!
June 21, 2009 09:47PM
rkj
wodcutr

I don't totally agree, a Fathers care and love can be just as, even more important.

Even with girls, I have two.

Hey Peter, no; Buddy bit my arm, like he usually does when I get him all worked up, and it started to go south so the docs did some minor surgery. For this one I had to be awake though, that sucked and now it hurts like the devil and its puffing up some.

This better be it for the time being confused smiley its going to be summer soon eye rolling smiley I know its going to stop raining soon!

Cat bites...that's gotta hurt sad smiley Time to swap Buddy out for a real pet winking smiley
June 22, 2009 12:54AM
Archeo-peteriX
Jose Pinto
When is father day?

In North America, it is today.

It is traditionally held on the third Sunday in June. This year it just happened to coincide with the Summer Solstice smiling bouncing smiley

Yes, Happy Father's Day to Rick, Peter, Cab, Jose, Woodcutter, Ferd, and all others that I have missed! Kelly

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2009 12:54AM by Kelly.
June 22, 2009 07:22AM
rkj
Buddy bit my arm, like he usually does when I get him all worked up, and it started to go south so the docs did some minor surgery. For this one I had to be awake though, that sucked and now it hurts like the devil and its puffing up some.

So, while they had you all opened up, did you take the opportunity to install a few upgrades? Chip, turbo, intercooler...? Or are you sticking with the tried and true OEM factory setup?

As for your cat, whenever our Oscar acts up [he could be Buddy's evil twin], I threaten him with this sort of disciplinary action:

I've never actually had to throw him in the lake, yet. Just showing him the photo does the trick.
June 22, 2009 07:27AM
LOL!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login