Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Posted by FL318is 
June 20, 2009 04:39PM
Like the subject line says, new member. I look forward to being part of the site.

I have a 91 318is and an e46. My favorite to drive is the e30. I have made numerous changes to the car and have more planned. Latest mod was the HID conversion. I am very happy with the results.

Next project is to install the CD43. I want to upgrade the speakers and install an amp. I really don't want a system that vibrates the teeth but rather something that just sounds great in a DD.
You'll probably enjoy your time spent here. There is a wealth of technical info on the E30; whether it be in one of our heads or in an article.

We like pictures too winking smiley

I'm betting everyone would like a peak at both your rides B)
Hi FL318!

Where are you from?
Like he PeteriX said, we like pictures.
B)
June 20, 2009 07:46PM
It seems as though my wifi connection is having server problems. I tried to post an image but no luck. I will try again later.

I am in Orlando FL. You know, the state that has the Tragic Kingdom. smiling bouncing smiley

There is a pretty active BMW community here. Some of the groups down here are good and we have our share of misfits. I recently organized a meet of BMWs with "round headlights!" We had a showing of seven beautiful cars. I will find those pics. I would like to get a strong group going.

We probably will have to wait for cooler weather for our next meet. It was 97 today.

I will post more and with pics.
June 20, 2009 11:28PM
i never thought i'd see the day where r3v members were coming over to BENN.

welcome!

June 21, 2009 07:53AM
daniel

welcome!

Perhaps we have something extra to offer grinning smiley
June 21, 2009 07:55AM
Good to see you on here! This is the place to be if you really want to have your questions answered in depth as there are a few guys on here that have owned E30s for 20+ years. Just a heads up...you will probably want to avoid discussions about politics, religion, and women on here. Things can get pretty heated sometimes when those topics are delved into! :? I have also been instructed that using smilies are most helpful too!
June 21, 2009 11:43AM
Just a heads up...you will probably want to avoid discussions about politics, religion, and women on here. Things can get pretty heated sometimes when those topics are delved into! moody smiley
And whats fun about that, wodcutr ? hot smiley
Life is about taking risks, and stand up for what you believe!
I believe in BMW and women, as for politics i don't know much about it.

Other controversial topic here may be Torque versus Power, but i don't know if that can be included in "religion".
In Portugal, the utmost controversial topics are Football(Soccer) and Wine, go figure!
June 21, 2009 03:26PM
Jose Pinto
Just a heads up...you will probably want to avoid discussions about politics, religion, and women on here. Things can get pretty heated sometimes when those topics are delved into! moody smiley
And whats fun about that, wodcutr ? hot smiley
Life is about taking risks, and stand up for what you believe!
I believe in BMW and women, as for politics i don't know much about it.

Other controversial topic here may be Torque versus Power, but i don't know if that can be included in "religion".
In Portugal, the utmost controversial topics are Football(Soccer) and Wine, go figure!

Well from what I have seen Obama worshipers run rampant in these parts and to voice an unpolitically popular jest is like throwing a rock at a hornets nest...you get attacked from all sides. Not that I don't enjoy a good heated discussion every now and then, but I think that I can get some of the queen bees pretty peeved and who wants an enemy when all you're really after are friends with a common interest. So thats the risk you take.

As far as the torque vs power argument goes, well we are all entitled to our opinions...at least for now! smiling smileyo
June 22, 2009 12:49AM
Archeo-peteriX
daniel

welcome!

Perhaps we have something extra to offer grinning smiley

Like apprecaition for complete sentences and usable information!

Welcome FL318! Orlando ehy??? I'm a former (brief) resident of Lake Buena Vista.

Enjoy the site, Kelly (Purely fyi - I'm a woman.)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login