Hello all!

Posted by Jose Pinto 
June 20, 2009 03:54PM
Good evening!

At last, I made it here... Again.
How are you guys doing lately?
June 20, 2009 05:45PM
Hello Senor Pinto smiling smiley

Long time since we've seen you around. Glad you found time to visit again.

What's new in your life? Restored any more cars or trains?
June 20, 2009 06:57PM
Well, I moved to a home 70 km to the North, and now i do the daily commute to work by train, keeping the old car i had, which covers your question.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out Something always needing to be restored on that car!
Unlike most people that uses public transport, I keep my car at the big city to drive around, as i work a bit far from the station, and the car comes handy if i have to attend meetings or go somewhere.
June 20, 2009 09:30PM
Jose Pinto
Well, I moved to a home 70 km to the North, and now i do the daily commute to work by train, keeping the old car i had, which covers your question.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out Something always needing to be restored on that car!
Unlike most people that uses public transport, I keep my car at the big city to drive around, as i work a bit far from the station, and the car comes handy if i have to attend meetings or go somewhere.

Knowing your passion for trains; this new commute must be a real pleasure for you smiling smiley
June 20, 2009 11:29PM
Jose Pinto
Good evening!

At last, I made it here... Again.
How are you guys doing lately?

glad you found us again!

June 21, 2009 11:48AM
daniel

glad you found us again!
Thanks, Daniel! I missed this forums like you have no idea.
June 21, 2009 11:54AM
Archeo-peteriX

Knowing your passion for trains; this new commute must be a real pleasure for you smiling smiley

I often sleep, is always the same landscape...
Someday i may wake up long past my stop, when returning home. In the morning i leave at the terminal, no problem.

There is an advantage in using public transport, we always meet someone, while car drivers have to actually set up meetings.
Sometimes, i meet someone, and talk all the way.
June 22, 2009 12:23AM
Jose Pinto
daniel

glad you found us again!
Thanks, Daniel! I missed this forums like you have no idea.

Welcome Home! Kelly
June 22, 2009 06:56AM
I'm glad you found us again, Jose. We lost a lot of people when the old site died.
July 09, 2009 12:29PM
Ferdinand
I'm glad you found us again, Jose. We lost a lot of people when the old site died.

Therefore we have set up a facebook account as well. Search for "bmw e30 network" on facebook and join if you want to. If the forum goes down for any reason, we can trace each other there.
July 09, 2009 06:56PM
I have no facebook acount, me and three other people in the world. eye rolling smiley

But always nice to know!
July 10, 2009 11:45AM
Well, it took me a long time to get onto facebook as well. It's no shame not to have one, just remember to set up an account when the forum gets lost again. :wink: That is if facebook will still exist by then. You never know...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2009 11:47AM by Michiel 318iS.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login