Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

best car review ever

Posted by daniel 
December 10, 2008 05:03PM
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="[www.youtube.com] name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="[www.youtube.com]; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2008 12:36PM by daniel.
December 11, 2008 12:36PM
seriously guys...take a look!

December 11, 2008 12:39PM
daniel

I did and I think I would be happy with the entry level model...too bad we don't get them here sad smiley

I'm definitely up for a small fuel efficient gasoline powered car...the temporary lull in gas prices isn't going to last that long.
rkj
December 11, 2008 01:16PM
Archeo-peteriX
daniel

I did and I think I would be happy with the entry level model...too bad we don't get them here sad smiley

I'm definitely up for a small fuel efficient gasoline powered car...the temporary lull in gas prices isn't going to last that long.

Its funny (as in horrible), I always thought there were a larger percentage of people here, on this side of the pond, that knew and wanted cars that made sense, go figure confused smiley
December 11, 2008 01:58PM
rkj
Its funny (as in horrible), I always thought there were a larger percentage of people here, on this side of the pond, that knew and wanted cars that made sense, go figure confused smiley

You're serious with that? grinning smiley

We've had ridiculously cheap gas here for decades (as compared with Europe) and so Americans have always preferred the "bigger, the better" cars. Big trucks and huge land yachts, because America is a big place and we need to drive big cars!

Cab
1990 325i(s)
2004 325XiT
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login