Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Where is Ove?

Posted by daniel 
December 10, 2008 02:31AM
aside from "in Norway", where is he?

December 10, 2008 04:07AM
nevermind. he said he may come eventually.

rkj
December 10, 2008 05:29AM
daniel

How do you know?

perseverance furthers
December 10, 2008 05:59AM
I contacted him, too. He said he's waiting to see how things shake out, and has to decide whether or not he even likes us anymore. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Cab
1990 325i(s)
2004 325XiT
December 10, 2008 09:14AM
rkj
daniel

How do you know?

i chatted with him via facebook.

rkj
December 10, 2008 10:41AM
you never chat with me on your facebook confused smiley

perseverance furthers
December 10, 2008 12:49PM
rkj
you never chat with me on your facebook confused smiley

I never see you online!

December 10, 2008 06:14PM
You guys are in facebook? grinning smiley So am I! smiling smiley Search for me "Ernest Ramos" smiling smiley
December 15, 2008 10:24PM
Hey, I found you guys too...looks like you moved around a few times before settling! Good to see the new forum up and running. Great job Dave! I like this new forum even better than the last iteration of BEN.

I wonder how many of us are on facebook? We should all get together on there. I could only guess which Ernest is you, so I thought we could just post links to our own facebook pages so we could all friend each other. What do you guys think?

Here is mine...[www.facebook.com]
December 16, 2008 01:44AM
here is mine. [www.facebook.com] . should we make a BEN group on facebook....for some reason?

December 16, 2008 07:46AM
Andy 90 325i
Hey, I found you guys too...looks like you moved around a few times before settling! Good to see the new forum up and running. Great job Dave! I like this new forum even better than the last iteration of BEN.

I wonder how many of us are on facebook? We should all get together on there. I could only guess which Ernest is you, so I thought we could just post links to our own facebook pages so we could all friend each other. What do you guys think?

Here is mine...[www.facebook.com]

Andy, try switching to threaded view and using the 'reply' or 'quote' buttons so we know who or what you are responding too grinning smiley
December 16, 2008 08:27AM
I've created one, everyone is free to join: BMW_E30_Network

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2008 01:51PM by Michiel 318iS.
December 16, 2008 09:13AM
daniel
aside from "in Norway", where is he?
Actually, he's not all that often in Norway these days. His job is taking him "all over", and he's currently in Spain. Just talked to him this morning...
December 21, 2008 10:59PM
Just joined the facebook group! Thanks for setting it up.
December 23, 2008 07:20PM
This is a new technology for me. Just a bit reluctant to get my feet wet. If I can get my nerve up, might join.

Bob in Everett
December 25, 2008 07:57AM
The Facebook group is primarily set up to find each other again after another attack.

For some reason, this post is being marked as a potential spam message. From completely unmonitored to software and moderator monitored, we might have a chance to survive!
December 25, 2008 08:25AM
Michiel 318iS
The Facebook group is primarily set up to find each other again after another attack.

For some reason, this post is being marked as a potential spam message. From completely unmonitored to software and moderator monitored, we might have a chance to survive!

i don't know why it was marked as spam, but i went ahead and approved it.

December 26, 2008 04:26AM
I don't mind, as long as you don't have to approve half of the messages posted here...
December 28, 2008 07:50AM
Michiel 318iS
I don't mind, as long as you don't have to approve half of the messages posted here...

that was the first one i have seen marked as spam. maybe it was a mistake?

December 28, 2008 09:40AM
Working with Windows, we've all learned that software isn't perfect.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login