Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Does anyone know how to contact Paul 318iS...

Posted by Archeo-peteriX 
He used to hang around the old Ben and had archived Curtis Mittong's Wheel/Tire pages. It sure would be great if we could get that archive back as it had so much really great info in it.
Well, I haven't found Paul yet but I did track down Curtis and he has an e-mail addy for Paul from a while ago.
Curtis is also going to check his old desk top computer and if he still has the files will send them to me. smileys with beer
Archeo-peteriX
Well, I haven't found Paul yet but I did track down Curtis and he has an e-mail addy for Paul from a while ago.
Curtis is also going to check his old desk top computer and if he still has the files will send them to me. smileys with beer

Curtis gave me Paul's last known e-mail and he has already responded smileys with beer

With any luck, we will soon have all or most of the Wheel Tech document back in useful form thumbs up
Woohoo!

I post because I am both excited, and because a thread with just Peter talking to himself doesn't look good ;-)
Earendil
Woohoo!

I post because I am both excited, and because a thread with just Peter talking to himself doesn't look good ;-)

haha, he doesn't need a forum to do that...

daniel
Earendil
Woohoo!

haha, he doesn't need a forum to do that...

Just an old bimmer and a hard to reach bolt? At least that's what gets me talking to myself every time eye rolling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login