Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone want to comment...

Posted by Archeo-peteriX 
March 23, 2009 07:33AM
[www.ctv.ca]

I won't be part of any discussion; just wanted to see how you folks feel...
March 23, 2009 01:29PM
sure, ill comment.

fox news sucks. thats nothing new.

rkj
March 23, 2009 05:06PM
That was just bad taste, no, wait, no taste is more like it.

I hate when people, any people talk shit about war and the people who have to fight them. What a disgrace; they should be made to try it!
March 23, 2009 07:43PM
In order to comment I would have to see the whole interview. I do know that the liberal media hates Fox News and have been known to take things out of context and make a mountain out of a mole hill. I also think that we all have become super sensitive and too politically correct. If this program is really a satirical news cast then who cares what is said...they aren't serious and no body even views it anyway as it is on at 3am.
rkj
March 24, 2009 11:18AM
wodcutr
In order to comment I would have to see the whole interview. I do know that the liberal media hates Fox News and have been known to take things out of context and make a mountain out of a mole hill. I also think that we all have become super sensitive and too politically correct. If this program is really a satirical news cast then who cares what is said...they aren't serious and no body even views it anyway as it is on at 3am.

I guess, I just think some things should be off limits; the guys fighting wars being one of them, no matter where they're from. Fox is the biggest news whore, if you can call that news!
March 24, 2009 02:20PM
wodcutr
In order to comment I would have to see the whole interview.

You can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVKlFT58Zwc

It's not worth getting excited about. It's the sort of mindless stupidity brought to you by the same type of person who created this:

It's obviously stupid when you consider that there are way more Bald Eagles native to Canada than the USA, and that the bird being attacked is a swan and not a Canada Goose which, despite it's name, is found pretty much everywhere in the northern hemisphere and thus has nothing to do with Canada.

Still, dumb rednecks can amuse themselves with such nonsense thinking, ha ha, look at that, an "American" eagle attacking a "Canadian" goose.

Idiots.
March 24, 2009 06:45PM
rkj
wodcutr

I guess, I just think some things should be off limits; the guys fighting wars being one of them, no matter where they're from. Fox is the biggest news whore, if you can call that news!

Ya you are probably right. Some things should be off limits, especially when people are dying! But I guess that we will have to live with it as this country is all about free speech and the minute you start limiting what can be said then you have got a worse situation. As far as Fox being a news whore I guess I must be a john because I prefer them over any other cable channel. I like their slogan of "we report, you decide". I guess you have decided to not watch that channel. To each his own...at least we still have a choice. Maybe in the not to distant future all the networks will be state run and we will all be subjected to government propaganda. That is when I throw my TV out the window! >grinning smiley<
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login