Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Too late, it's gone.

Posted by Ferdinand 
March 16, 2009 04:26PM
Why do I get the feeling that this car led a very sheltered life, deprived of any fun or adventure. Scroll down in that eBay ad to check out the photos. That's the cleanest E30 I have ever seen.

It's a safe bet that car was never allowed to play outdoors and enjoy any of this kind of action.

March 16, 2009 04:41PM
its clean, but whoever won the auction is overpaying in my opinion.

March 16, 2009 08:54PM
Ferdinand
Why do I get the feeling that this car led a very sheltered life, deprived of any fun or adventure. Scroll down in that eBay ad to check out the photos. That's the cleanest E30 I have ever seen.

It's a safe bet that car was never allowed to play outdoors and enjoy any of this kind of action.

Yep, that's pretty sad winking smiley

What's really sad is that the buyer got cleaned even better than the E30 eye rolling smiley
rkj
March 16, 2009 09:03PM
Yeah, good cars cost real money but thats a bit much spinning smiley sticking its tongue out eight grand'll buy you a lot of car these days
March 16, 2009 10:03PM
The E-30 is a pretty nice car...I paid almost that much for mine four years ago.

Bob in Everett
March 17, 2009 04:30AM
Beautiful. Very hard to believe it has 134k on the odo. Even a very well kept car normally shows its age by that mileage.

Cab
1990 325i(s)
2004 325XiT
March 25, 2009 05:08PM
Cab Treadway
Beautiful. Very hard to believe it has 134k on the odo. Even a very well kept car normally shows its age by that mileage.

Dudes,

Yep, sounds like too much to me. Beemie did not cost nearly that much with 106K. It was pretty clean, but not that clean. (Although all the post-purchase mech work has increased its overall cost greatly. No regrets though.)

;-) Kelly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login