Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Msupra - bwahaha !

Posted by jaffar 
February 27, 2009 02:35AM
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

--
A physics truck just turned over outside. There's physics everywhere!
Attachments:
open | download - DSCF5010.jpg (431.8 KB)
open | download - DSCF5105.jpg (355.1 KB)
February 27, 2009 02:53AM

ok... M motor? i dont get it (although i do get that 350kph is verrrrry fast).

February 27, 2009 03:08AM
from what i understand, it's a Toyota Supra motor on steroids.

--
A physics truck just turned over outside. There's physics everywhere!
February 27, 2009 08:32AM
No way that is 350 kph, can't believe that. And you're plain stupid to drive this fast with just one hand at the wheel. And why does he hit the rev limiter all the time? Is he even wearing a belt?
I've seen quite a number of Turkish movies, there's some crazy people over there!
February 27, 2009 10:45AM
jaffar
from what i understand, it's a Toyota Supra motor on steroids.

i've seen supra motors with 900 or 1000+ HP, so the 350kph doesnt surprise me. with the right gearing that is definitely possible. very stupid that he is driving with one hand though.

February 27, 2009 01:31PM
daniel
very stupid that he is driving with one hand on public roads though.
Fixed it for you.

(rant)Seriously, idiocy is idiocy, and I hope no one here thinks street racing is cool. In a perfect world he would kill himself before he kills anyone else.(/rant)

February 27, 2009 05:45PM
Dave_G
daniel
Fixed it for you.

(rant)Seriously, idiocy is idiocy, and I hope no one here thinks street racing is cool. In a perfect world he would kill himself before he kills anyone else.(/rant)

His parents obviously swam in the shallow end of the gene pool sad smiley
February 27, 2009 07:33PM
Archeo-peteriX
Dave_G
daniel
Fixed it for you.

His parents obviously swam in the shallow end of the gene pool sad smiley

Hi All,

This have nothing to do with Ms or Supras. No it's about FREAKING stupid drivers this morning. I'm toodling along my usual 2 lane road to work which has many nice turns. Some turns are basically blind turns because the hills and trees block the driver's line of sight to the road ahead. Consequently the speed limit is 25mpm. At some point a large white passenger van enters the road ahead of me. No big deal. The van is moving along just fine, and I'm about 30 or 50 ft behind the van. Not too close but not any great distance either. Then a Jetta pulls up behind me. Before long I see the Jetta on my LEFT; yes - in the opposing traffic lane. I'm not sure whether to "Laugh, S__T, or say a prayer" to use my father's expression because we are at a blind curve alongside the cemetery. I apply the brakes. The half wit Jetta driver pulls in front of me. Meanwhile the large passenger van has turned off the main road and onto a more obscure side road. Because the van is so large, the Jetta driver now very close to its rear bumper cannot see which direction to turn and follows the van. More than likely the Jetta has now gone the wrong direction. Oh, my god.

I guess that's enough ranting for now, Kelly
March 01, 2009 07:30AM
I wish we were allowed to drive 25 miles per minute around here.
March 03, 2009 06:00PM
Michiel 318iS
I wish we were allowed to drive 25 miles per minute around here.

Oops. Sorry that should have been MPH. :-) Kelly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login