Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My suspisions are confirmed...

Posted by Kelly 
February 25, 2009 04:50PM
My car is flirting with random bypassers. Yep. One hapless victim left a note which reads -

"Your BMW Blk/Book is at Peet's Coffee."

Peet's Coffee is near my apartment. I have not lost any black BMW Books; I assume the note writer is interested in purchasing Beemie which is black.

But Beems is not for sale. Apparently the writer did not notice the towels in the rain configuration. I need to decorate the front seat with a half full brake fluid bottle.

I told it "You really need to cool your cylinders. What if someone came along and liked you too much then stole you? HUMM? Drove you too fast and mushed in your nose? What could I do then? Probably nothing. So relax. Don't make me put the broken grill back on. Be ubiquitous." I hope it listens.

Kelly

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2009 06:06PM by Kelly.
February 25, 2009 07:40PM
Kelly - That is too funny! I wish I could talk to my car the way you do with yours. Maybe it would quit dribbling on my garage floor!grinning smiley
February 25, 2009 10:50PM
wodcutr
Kelly - That is too funny! I wish I could talk to my car the way you do with yours. Maybe it would quit dribbling on my garage floor!grinning smiley
haha yeah, my car just sits there drooling until i take it out to play.

February 26, 2009 07:42AM
daniel
wodcutr
haha yeah, my car just sits there drooling until i take it out to play.

Mine too but that's just because it needs a new crush washer on the oil pan drain bolt smiling bouncing smiley
February 26, 2009 10:33AM
wodcutr
I wish I could talk to my car the way you do with yours. Maybe it would quit dribbling on my garage floor!grinning smiley
Have you tried smacking it on the nose with a rolled up newspaper?

Nah, don't . That'd be cruel.
April 06, 2009 09:00PM
Maybe that is why mine keeps leaking oil too. Just needs to be threatened with the junk yard. It knows me too well. Had nice weather today for the first time all spring and I almost asked for a kitchen pass to take the long way home from work. So, I humor it and put down a patch of oil dry where I park.

Bob in Everett
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login