Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Targa Newfoundland - on TV in Europe and USA

Posted by Ferdinand 
In Europe, Saturday Feb 14 at 1600GMT, MotorsTV will run the 2008 Targa Newfoundland program. It is scheduled for a dozen additional airings over the next ten days.

American Targa fans will have to wait until March 15 when a different version of the show debuts on Speed.

Teaser clip on YouTube.

Christoph and I have already submitted our entry fee for Sept 2009!
wow. i want to do that. i've always wanted to go through a town like that in my car. looks like a huge blast.

I'm surprised more people don't use "the distance" by cake in car videos.

OOF! $5k is a bit steep. I guess i won't be going this year.

daniel
$5k is a bit steep.
Christoph and I won the Motorsport Club of Ottawa summer night rally series last year, for which the prize was 50% off the 2009 Targa entry fee and another 50% off the accommodation package.

It's still not cheap, but we can't afford to pass up this golden opportunity. We're going the distance!
Ferdinand
daniel
$5k is a bit steep.
Christoph and I won the Motorsport Club of Ottawa summer night rally series last year, for which the prize was 50% off the 2009 Targa entry fee and another 50% off the accommodation package.

It's still not cheap, but we can't afford to pass up this golden opportunity. We're going the distance!

i don't blame you. i wish i could join somehow. even though its far away and all that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login