Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I will leave this job

Posted by Jose Pinto 
November 04, 2015 06:40AM
This is the last month in my current job, I recently completed 8 years here.

Is the 4th time that happens to me since I joined BENN forum, which makes this community really long lasting!
Anyone still remembers when BENN first started? Are there any old files from that era?

I am in the moment of my life when I need to delete things from my CV, to keep it within 2 pages.

Next, I think I will study some more, and then perhaps follow build management and home automation as a business. Haven't decided yet.

Over the last 18 years most of us had several cars, several jobs, several homes, kids were born and grown and moved away from parent's...
Life as it is, unfolding before us.

Never mind the "facebook" moment over here!
Cheers to you all, is a pleasure to share the world with you all, both current members and the ones who don't show up for a while now.

smileys with beer
November 04, 2015 06:53AM
Last 18 years I have had the same employer, been living away from my parents, and got no kids of my own. Changed apartment one time, and bought 4 BMWs. Sold one Volvo, and 3 BMWs.

Good luck with new challenges.
rkj
November 04, 2015 09:23PM
Jose Pinto
This is the last month in my current job, I recently completed 8 years here.

Is the 4th time that happens to me since I joined BENN forum, which makes this community really long lasting!
Anyone still remembers when BENN first started? Are there any old files from that era?

I am in the moment of my life when I need to delete things from my CV, to keep it within 2 pages.

Next, I think I will study some more, and then perhaps follow build management and home automation as a business. Haven't decided yet.

Over the last 18 years most of us had several cars, several jobs, several homes, kids were born and grown and moved away from parent's...
Life as it is, unfolding before us.

Never mind the "facebook" moment over here!
Cheers to you all, is a pleasure to share the world with you all, both current members and the ones who don't show up for a while now.

smileys with beer

Hey Jose.... Hope you're going to a place you want to be in, job wise and in life in general. Life is about moving on....

But does that mean we won't see you around here anymore? and what is a "CV" and two pages???

Cheers, Rick
November 05, 2015 02:37AM
rkj

Hey Jose.... Hope you're going to a place you want to be in, job wise and in life in general. Life is about moving on....

But does that mean we won't see you around here anymore? and what is a "CV" and two pages???

Cheers, Rick

I still haven't decide what to do next, I will be studying something perhaps, and then something will come up.

I will keep coming here, as the previous life changes. BENN is a keeper!

The CV is "Curriculum Vitae" in latin, i think in America is used "Résumé" in french.
Is were i have mi ID, education and skills and past jobs.

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login