Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Attention Everyone

Posted by wodcutr 
February 06, 2009 03:53PM
Seeing how I seem to have gotten off topic or high jacked other threads, I figured it would be a good idea to start a new one and allow everybody that I have offended to post their differences toward me in this one. Feel free to unleash if that will make you feel better. I have been called lots of things in my life...lets see if you can add to the list. I am what you call dangerous on the subject of E30s and everything related. This is because I am not an expert on anything, but pretend to know everything. Of coarse, I realize the older I get, the less I really know, but seeing as I am a stubborn fool I never seem to get tired of the taste of my own foot. So please, take this opportunity to bring up anything you like and we will see if we can't even things up a bit! This ought to be better than political satire anyway. Enjoy :foot in mouth:
February 06, 2009 04:05PM
Huh?? As long as you are ready to discuss things, in a civil way, of course, then I have no problem. Hell, you can argue, if you wish, but keep it civil and you won't have any problems, at least not from me!:wink:

Salut, Bob P.
February 06, 2009 06:40PM
My goodness...I hope nobody has touched a raw nerve or we're in for a lot of moderator intervention winking smiley

So far it seems like only one of the moderators has found offense(this is a test Daniel) smiling bouncing smiley
February 06, 2009 07:29PM
alright wodcutr, let me start...

you....haven't offended me smiling smiley
February 06, 2009 07:43PM
igor325

You're too late; Bob P. and I already started grinning smiley

But I'm sure the wodcutr appreciates us all chiming in smiling smileyo
February 07, 2009 01:46AM
Wanna offend me? Get up earlier dude!
February 07, 2009 06:30AM
igor325

Yeah, I hope nobody thinks I'm offended just because I haven't said much lately. I haven't been offended by anything I've read here.

John
February 07, 2009 08:22AM
Michiel 318iS
Wanna offend me? Get up earlier dude!

How would my getting up earlier be offensive to you? I know I am an ugly mother, but you can't see me! Besides, I woke up real early this morning because I was so distraught about all these horrible comments on this thread. I hope my insomnia was truly offensive for your benefit! :sleepy:
February 07, 2009 08:48AM
.....and this is a site for car mechanics with grease under their fingernails? America is going soft........hot smiley

grinning smiley

alan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login